39 Field Ammunition Depot, Bharatpur is recruiting for 316 Tradesman Mate and 4 Fireman posts. Aspirants may apply for the posts till 18-08-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
Name of post : Tradesman Mate – 316
Fireman – 4
Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent pass + Capable of passing Written exam as it involves induction to Group ‘C’ post + Should be sturdy and be able to carry loads
Matriculation or equivalent pass + Capable of passing Written exam as it involves induction to Group ‘C’ post + Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties + Must pass Endurance Test
Age Limit : 18-25 yrs; 5 yrs SC/ST, 3 yrs OBC & Ex-S as per Govt. Rules
Pay Scale : Rs.18000-56900/- to Rs.19900-63200/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply through official website indianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates must send the completed application form along with attested copies of original documents of certification and other testimonials to the following address via post – “39 Field Ammunition Depot, Pin-900309, C/o 56 APO “. Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/-. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through Written Test & Skill Test.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Application Submission 29-07-2017
- Last Date of Application Submission 18-08-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Advertisement & Application Form- Click Here to Download
Previous 39 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment Announcement
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RECRUITMENTAge Limit : As per the rules of RR
- The applicant has to be visited the official website Indianarmy.nic.in for all the eligibility details and has to be downloaded the application form.
- The required details have to be put in the prescribed format. The applicant should be Error-free during the form fill up.
- After filling up the form with required details, the application has to be submitted.