629 Tpt Coy ASC released notification for the recruitment of the posts of Tradesman Mate in various trades. Suitable or eligible applicants can apply within 21 days from the date of notification.Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Mazdoor – 08
Educational Qualification : 10th standard pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Name of Post : Chef – 02
Educational Qualification : Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
Name of Post : Chowkidar – 04
Educational Qualification : Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. Desirable Conversant with the duties of chowkidar trade with one year experience in the trade.
Name of Post : Fireman – 02
Educational Qualification : 10th standard pass from a recognized Board. (ii) Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fitting and fire appliances and equipment fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches. (iii) Must be familiar with the use and maintenance first-aid fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump. (iv) Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting method employed in fighting different types of fire. (v) Must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire Service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of fire crew. (vi) Must have served in a recognized Civil or Defence Fire Brigade as Fireman Grade II for a minimum period of three years. (vii) Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
Name of Post : Fire Supervisor – 01
Educational Qualification : ) 12th standard pass from a recognised Board. (ii) Senior Fire Supervisor Course from Defence Institute of Fire Research Ministry of Defence, New Delhi or the Sub Officers Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or any other similar recognized course. (iii) Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers hose fittings and fire appliances and equipments like fire engines, trailer fire pumps, foam branches etc. (iv) Must have served in a recognized civil or Defence Fire Brigades in a supervisory capacity for a minimum period of three years. Desirable (i) Station Officers course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur(ii) Experience of instructional duties in a Fire Service Organisation.
Name of Post : Tinsmith – 01
Educational Qualification : 10th standard pass or equivalent from a recognised Board. (ii) Should be proficient in trade.
No of Vacancies : 18 posts
Job Location : All Over India
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 to 25 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Qualifying Tests, Written Test, and Physical Standards.
- Time allowed – 2 Hours.
- Type of Question Paper – Objective.
- Negative Marking – 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning (25 question, 25 marks)
- Numerical Aptitude (25 questions, 25 marks)
- General Awareness (50 question, 50 marks)
- General English (50 question, 50 marks).
How to Apply :
- Log on to 629 Tpt Coy ASC careers page at official website davp.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size, pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the 629 Tpt Coy ASC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of 629 Tpt Coy ASC Recruitment 2017 application form
- Candidate will enclose a self-addressed envelope, affixing postal stamp of Rs. 25/- alongwith the application required for dispatch of Acknowledgement Card if screened successfully so as to reach 629 Tpt Coy ASC, PIN-905629, C/o 56 APO within Twenty one (21) days from date of publication of this advertisement and within twenty eight (28) days for the candidates belonging to Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep from the date of publication of the advertisement. The candidates as required to superscribe on the top of envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_____________” (POST) and cat applied for__________ (UR/SC/OBC/ST/ESM/MSP). Acknowledgement Card and certificate from Attesting Authority to be typed on separate A4 size plain papers.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 04.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 24.11.2017
- Date of Exam : Dec 2017 / Jan 2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download