Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the post of 200 Junior Executive. Apply Online before 17 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil) – 50
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical) – 50
- Junior Executive (Electronics) – 100
No of Vacancies : 200 Posts
Job Location : New Delhi
Educational Qualification : Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil/Electrical/Electronics with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
Age Limit : Maximum age is 27 years For Unreserved Candidate, 30 years for OBC candidate & 32 years for SC/ST Candidate as on 30.09.2017, For SC/ST Candidates 5 years & For OBC Candidates 3 years
Pay Scale : Rs. 16400-40500/-
Application Fee : Candidates Have to Pay Rs.300/- through System Generated Challan of State Bank of India (SBI) Only. SC/ST candidates & Ex Servicemen are exempted from payment of fees.
Selection Procedure : GATE 2016 Scores, Document Verification
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aai.aero
- Find the advertisement for above posts and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date. check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 18.09.2017
- Last Date for Application : 17.10.2017
Important Links :
Closed Vacancies in Airports Authority of India
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released the employment notification for recruitment of 105 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 in 2017. Eligible aspirants may apply for the post from 19-06-2017 to 19-07-2017 and mode of application is online only. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Name of the Post – Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4
- Total No. of Vacancies – 105
- Location – Eastern Region, AAI, India
- Age – Candidate must have an age between 18-30 years as on 30.06.2017 and age relaxation for different categories is as per AAI Norms.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must possess a 12th standard qualification with 50% marks or a 10th qualification with 3 years Diploma course in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with 50% marks from a Recognized Institute. Candidate appearing for any of the mentioned course’s final exam must submit the complete result at the time of document verification or his/her candidature will be dismissed.
- Work Experience – Candidate must have an experience in aviation/regular/industrial fire service.
- Domicile Eligibility – Candidate from West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States can apply only.
- Pay Scale – Rs.12500-28500/-
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the online portal in the official website – http://www.aai.aero
- Application fee of non refundable Rs.400/- plus additional charges to be paid by GEN Candidates through online payment of State Bank Multi Option Payment System (SBMOPS). Female/SC/ST Candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
- For further details on application procedure download official notification https://www.digialm.com//per/g01/pub/1258/EForms/image/pdf/JrAsstt-FS-16-06-17.pdf
Selection Procedure Details: The selection of applicants will be done through 4 steps
- First, Online Written Test
- Second, Physical Measurement Test
- Third, Driving Test
- Last, Physical Endurance Test
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 19-06-2017
- Last Date of Online Application 19-07-2017
- Last date of Fee Deposit 21-07-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- http://www.aai.aero Official Website
- https://www.digialm.com//per/g01/pub/1258/EForms/image/pdf/JrAsstt-FS-16-06-17.pdf for official advertisement
- http://www.aai.aero —> Careers —> Recruitment and Apply Online
AAI Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy for Medical Assessor – Apply Now – Last Date: 5th July 2017
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released the employment notification for recruitment of Medical Assessor in 2017. Aspirants may apply for the post till 05-07-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Name of the Post – Medical Assessor
- Total No. of Vacancies – As per Official Notification
- Job Type – Temporary Basis
- Location – New Delhi
- Age – Candidate must have an age between 40-70 years.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must possess a MBBS with Post Graduate in Aviation Medicine and his/her consultancy certification must be a State Medical Council/Medical Council of India registered one. Candidate with knowledge of civil aviation rules, regulations, policies, and procedures related to the class-III medical certification will be given preference.
- Work Experience – Candidate must have an experience as/at in at least one of the following with unblemished record:-
- DGCA Medical Assessor for 1 year
- IAM/AFCME/MEC(E) OR DGCA approved Class I Medical Examination Centre for 1 year
- DGCA empanelled class II/ Class III Medical Examiner for 3 years
- Pay Scale – As per AAI Norms
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post by sending in their CV/Resume with relevant documents & other testimonials addressed to “the office of GM (HR), CHQ, AAI, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi” through e-mail at email@example.com and another copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection Procedure Details: The selection of applicants will be done through Personal Interview.
- Last Date for Submitting Application 05-07-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- http://www.aai.aero/public_notices/aaisite_test/Medical-AssessorDetail-add-revised.pdf for official advertisement and application form.
Other Notes regarding recruitment:
- The recruitment is on temporary basis.
- A total leave of 12 calendar days will be provided with no brought forward feature.
- No medical facility will be provided.
- A consolidate salary will be given as remuneration.