Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Junior Executive post in Airports Authority of India (Southern Region). Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of application 27.04.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Junior Executive (Civil): 100
- Junior Executive (Electrical): 100
- Junior Executive (Electronics): 330
- Junior Executive (Architecture): 12
Total No of Vacancies : 542 posts
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should have completed Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil/Electrical/Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics with minimum 60%marks from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution
- Full-time Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 18 to 27 Years.
Pay Scale : Rs. 40,000/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to AAI careers page at official website www.aai.aero.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the AAI Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of AAI Recruitment 2018 application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 28.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 27.04.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.aai.aero
Previous Airports Authority of India Recruitment
Highlights of the RecruitmentName of Post : Land Management Directorate
- Regional Head Quarters, Chennai – 01
- Chennai Airport- 01
- Hyderabad, Begumpet & Nadirgul – 01
- Coimbatore – 01
- Madurai &Trichy- 01
- Bangalore & Mysore- 01
- Vijayawada & Rajahmundry – 01
- The candidate shall be retired State Govt. Land / Revenue Officer(s) / Tehsildar(s)
- The retired officials shall be medically fit and age shall not be more than 65 years
- The minimum experience shall be often years in the relevant field.
- The eligible candidate shall be clear from vigilance / disciplinary angle at the time of retirement. In this regard, the candidate has to submit a supporting document from his previous Govt. Deptt.
- Starting Date for Application : 20.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 22.02.2018
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download