Aeronautical Development Agency ADA Scientist/ Engineer ‘D’, Scientist/ Engineer ‘C’ Jobs Notification 2018 Released. ADA invites on-line applications for appointment in following Scientist/ Engineer ‘D’, Scientist/ Engineer ‘C’ post in Aeronautical Development Agency. The last date for submission of online applications is 30.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Scientist/Engineer ‘D’
- Scientist/ Engineer ‘C’
Qualification : At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Mechanical / Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering only from a recognized University + Experience required in Design of aircraft involving basic aerodynamics, inboards & mass property studies with a minimum of seven years experience in working with CATIA V5 R19 and above in the following CATIA workbenches, Mechanical Design (part, assembly etc), Shape (Generative shape design, free style surfacing, ICEM shape design Aeroexpert, free style optimizer (for generating numerical master geometry for aircraft), Kinematics simulator in CATIA and design of kinematic mechanisms for Landing Gears, doors and control surfaces for aircraft, Computation of geometrical properties of aircraft configuration and interpretation, A Minimum of Seven years experience required in Aircraft Systems such as Hydraulic System, Landing Gear System, Secondary power System or Fuel System in the following areas, Design and development in one or more of the above aircraft systems, Design, development, ground testing and flight testing in one or more of above mentioned aircraft systems and its associated components, Co-ordination with certifying agency for Certification of the above mentioned aircraft Systems and its associated components.
No.of Posts : 07 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 67,700/- to ₹. 78,800/-
selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Shortlisted, Interview.
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Role : Scientist/ Engineer ‘D’ Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Freshers
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.ada.gov.in on or before 31.08.2018 to 30.09.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on the linkNew Registration.
- Fill your AcademicQualification& Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Submit the application & Make Payments.
- Take a print out ofADARecruitment 2018 online application form.
Previous ADA Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post : Project Assistant
Total No of Vacancies : 24 posts
Job Location : Bangalore
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/Equivalent (Electronics & Communication Engg/ Computer Science Engg, Metallurgical Engg) with Minimum 60% Marks or 6.75 CGPA and a Valid Gate Score (2016/2017)
Pay Scale : Rs.19500 – Rs.62000/-
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit be between (For UR Candidates – 10 to 30 Years), (For BC/MBC/DC Candidates – 18 to 32 Years), (For SC/SCA/ST Candidates – 18 to 35 Years).
General instructions : Only those applications received against present advertisement shall be considered for short-listing and selection of candidates for Project Assistant – 1. Whoever has already registered in the website, should apply afresh with valid GATE score as applicable. Genuine queries if any, regarding the advertisement, may be sent to the email address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Gate Score, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to ADA Careers Page at official website to www.ada.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out of ADA Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 26.12.2017
- Last date for Application : 10.01.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.ada.gov.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute “AMPRI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Technical Assistant Posts” – Job Locaation “Bhopal”
- Reserve Bank of India “RBI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Officer Posts” – In “All Over India”
- South East Central Railway “SECR Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Fitter & Electrician Posts” – Work Place “Bilaspur”