The Ahmednagar District Central Co-operative Bank Limited (ADCC Bank), Ahmednagar has issued an employment notification for the posts of Officers, Junior Officer and Clerk. Submission of online applications after 30.06.2017 will not be accepted. More details about the posts are given below.
- Officer Grade I: There are 263 vacancies and the monthly salary will be Rs 12000/-.
- Officer Grade II: 05 vacant posts are there and the monthly salary structure will be Rs 10000/-.
- Junior Officer: There are 63 vacant posts for which the salary will be Rs 8000/- per month.
- Clerical Cadre (Clerk): A total of 155 vacancies are available and the salary given will be Rs 6000/- per month.
Candidates between 21 to 38 years can send in their application and age relaxation will be as per Govt Rules.
- Grade I and Grade II Officer: Master’s degree in the concerned discipline with 05 years of experience as Banking regional officer.
- Junior Officer: Bachelor’s degree in the required / concerned field.
- Clerk: Anyone having a bachelor’s degree can apply.
- Office Grade I: Rs 850/- for general and Rs 800/- for reserved categories.
- Officer Grade II: Rs 800/- for General candidates whereas Rs 750/- for reserved candidates.
- Junior Officer: Rs 750/- for General and Rs 700/- for the remaining applicants.
- Clerk: Rs 700/- for General and ₹ 650/- for others.
Recruitment procedure: Written examination as well as personal interview will be held for selection of participants.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates should fill the application forms online through Ahmednagar DCCB Exam (ADCC Bank Exam) Portal. The last date for submission of online applications is 30.06.2017.