OFFLINE Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to Various Teachers Posts under Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES). Selection of which will be made through Written Exam, following Document Verifications.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RECRUITMENT
Total No. of Vacancies:21
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 04
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 24
- Primary Teacher – 11
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA OR Two years integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the following subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University with Science as a teaching subject.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and languages in the combination of subjects.
Primary Teacher : Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA OR Intermediate or its equivalent with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and Full time Diploma in ECCEd./NST/PPTT from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
AGE LIMIT AS ON 04.08.2017 : Maximum age Limit – 30 Years to 40 Years
Refer to the official advertisement for further details.
OTHER DETAILS OF THE VACANCIES
Last Date of Receiving Application – 4th August 2017
Application Fee – Rs. 750/- (For MALE UR Candidates ONLY)
NIL (For Female / SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Job Location: – All Over India
- The applicant has to be visited the official website aees.gov.in for all the eligibility details and has to be downloaded the application form.
- The required details have to be put in the prescribed format. The applicant should be Error-free during the form fill up.
- After filling up the form with required details, the application has to be submitted and payments should be made.
- Hard Copies of the signed application in prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, Bonafide/ Domicile/ Permanent residence certificate, five self-attested recent passport size coloured photographs, and a Resume has to be sent to the following address. On the envelope it should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of…″. It must reach to the following address within 4th August 2017.
THE APPLICATION CAN BE SENT TO THIS ADDRESS
Chief Administrative Officer
Atomic Energy Education Society
Western Sector, (AEC School No-6)
Important Links regarding recruitment:
For more details visit – www.aees.gov.in