Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) invites online applications for appointment in following PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher post in Atomic Energy Education Society. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 07.04.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 08
Educational Qualification : Master’s Degree from a recognized University with 50% marks and B. Ed. degree from a recognized university in relevant subjects.
Pay Scale : Cell 1 of Level -8
Name of Post : Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 17
Educational Qualification : Three years Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and B.Ed. degree from a recognized University and and Qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) (Paper-II).
Pay Scale : Cell 1 of Level -7
Name of Post : Primary Teacher – 25
Educational Qualification : Passed in Senior Secondary Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate or its equivalent with 50% marks and Qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) (Paper-I) and D.Ed./B.El.Ed·)/Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.).
Pay Scale : Cell 1 of Level -6
Total No of Vacancies : 50 posts
Job Location : All over India
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 40 years), (For Post 2 – 35 years), (For Post 3 -30 years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.750/-, for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to AEES Careers Page at the official website to www.aees.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised toopenNotification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit theapplication& Make Payments
- Take a print out of AEES Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 23.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 07.04.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.aees.gov.in
Previous AEES Recruitment Announcement
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 04
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 24
- Primary Teacher – 11
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) - Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA OR Two years integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the following subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University with Science as a teaching subject.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and languages in the combination of subjects.
Primary Teacher : Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA OR Intermediate or its equivalent with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and Full time Diploma in ECCEd./NST/PPTT from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Refer to the official advertisement for further details.
Last Date of Receiving Application – 4th August 2017
- The applicant has to be visited the official website aees.gov.in for all the eligibility details and has to be downloaded the application form.
- The required details have to be put in the prescribed format. The applicant should be Error-free during the form fill up.
- After filling up the form with required details, the application has to be submitted and payments should be made.
- Hard Copies of the signed application in prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, Bonafide/ Domicile/ Permanent residence certificate, five self-attested recent passport size coloured photographs, and a Resume has to be sent to the following address. On the envelope it should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of…″. It must reach to the following address within 4th August 2017.
Chief Administrative Officer,
Atomic Energy Education Society,
Western Sector, (AEC School No-6)