AFCAT invites Online Application for the post of 163 Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches & Ground Duty (Technical) Branch Posts. AFCAT Flying, GD (Technical & Non Technical) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. AFCAT invites on-line applications for appointment in following Flying, GD (Technical & Non Technical) post in Air Force Common Admission Test. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 01.12.2018 and end up by 30.12.2018. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Ground Duty (Technical)
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
Qualification : Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level. Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognised University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent OR BE/B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks or equivalent. Cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. Final Year students are also eligible to apply, provided they do not have any backlog at the time of AFSB Testing and produce Degree certificate issued by the University as per the date stipulated in the advertisement
No.of Posts : 163 Posts
Age Limit : 20 to 24 years as on January 2020 i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2000 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e. born between 02 Jan 1994 to 01 Jan 2000 (both dates inclusive)
Emoluments : ₹.56100 – 110700/-
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc|
Job Type : Full time
Job Role : Flying Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : 10th
Job Location : All Over India
How to Apply :
- Log on to AFCAT Careers Page at official website to https://afcat.cdac.in on or before 01.12.2018 to 30.12.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- DD Podhigai has announced vacancy for “Reporter, Assistant News Editor” – Work Place “Trichy”
- Union Bank of India has announced vacancy for Forex Officer Posts – Job Location “All over India”
- NIOT Chennai has announced vacancy for “Various Posts” – Chennai