Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Handyman, Customer Agent post. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. Candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Handyman – 98
Educational Qualification : Must have minimum experience of six months at Chennai Airport in any of the areas or combination thereof, of Terminal Functions, Ramp Functions like Baggage / Cargo /Loading / Unloading and Aircraft Cabin Cleaning area with any Airline or Ground Handling Agency. The candidate should hold a valid AEP.
Pay Scale : Rs.16,080/- p.m.
Name of Post : Customer Agent – 23
Educational Qualification : Graduate in any discipline / faculty(minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognised University with knowledge of basic computer operations. + Candidates having experience in aviation industry will be preferred.
Pay Scale : Rs.19,590/- p.m
Total No of Vacancies : 121 posts
Job Location : All over India
Age Limit : General – Not above 28 years (born between 02.01.1990 and 01.01.2000), OBC – Not above 31 years (born between 02.01.1987 and 01.01.2000), SC/ST – Not above 33 years (born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2000)
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-, for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Screening, Interview, Screening 2, The selection procedure will be on the same day as for the walk– in date or on the subsequent day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required
How to Apply :
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st January 2018, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos. 3, 4, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 18, of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of Certificates /Testimonials submitted with the application. 3
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advancedsections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the ‘Creamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
- Government Higher Secondary School, Ashok Nagar,
Chennai 600 083 (Near Ashok Pillar)
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview: 27.01.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Application for Handyman : Click Here to Download
- Official Notification & Application for Customer Agent: Click Here to Download