OFFLINE Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to various posts under Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Recruitment. Selection of which will be made through Skill Tests, Trade Tests following Document Verifications.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Administrative Officer (Scale I)
No of Vacancies : 50 posts
Job Location : All over India
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess B. Sc.(Agriculture)/ B.E./ B. Tech in Agriculture Engineering or M.Sc.(Agriculture) for Group A (Agriculture), BE/ B. Tech (Computer/ IT), MCA/ M. Tech. in IT/MCM for Group B (I.T), B. Com/ M. Com or Chartered accountants (ICAI)/ Company Secretary (ICSE)/ Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accounts of India) earlier known as Cost and Work Accounts (ICWAI) or MBA (Finance) for Group C (Finance), Graduation/ Post Graduation in Law for Group D (Legal), B. Sc./ M. Sc. in Statistics for Group E (Statistics), Graduation Degree in Marketing/ Sales or Post Graduation Degree of MBA for Group F (Marketing) & Graduation Degree/ Masters’ Degree in any discipline for Group G (Generalist) with 60% marks (for SC/ST candidates 55% marks) from a recognized university.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Rs.32795-62315/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.650/-, for all other candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
How to Apply :
- Log on to AIC India careers page at official website www.aicofindia.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category, complete the AIC India Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of AIC India Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 15.09.2017
- Last date for Application : 10.10.2017
- Last Date for Application Fees : 15.10.2017
- Written Exam : 18/19th November 2017
Important Links :
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Border Security Force has announced vacancy for “Constable Posts” – Work Place “All over India”
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has announced vacancy for Officer Engineer – Job Location “All Over India”
- Thoothukudi District Court has announced vacancy for “Office Assistant,Junior Administrative Assistant” – Thoothukudi