All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) is hiring skilled candidates for the post of Senior Resident. Registrations open till 31.07.2017 for 236 Senior Resident vacancies. Interested candidates should apply fast before registration closes and they are required to relocate at Odisha.
Candidates should possess Post Graduation degree in Medicine i.e., MD / MS / DNB / DM / M.Ch in their individual discipline from a MCI recognized university or similar.
Age limit: Maximum age limit for applying is 33 years as on 31.07.2017.
Pay Scale: Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month.
Selection method: The eligible applicants will be shortlisted as per their performance in the interview.
Application fees: General/OBC categories have to pay Rs 1000/- for registration through NEFT Account No 557820110000006, IFSC code BXIS0005578, MICR code: 751013019 payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar branch, Odisha.
How to apply: Online application should be sent at http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in within 31.07.2017.
- The number of vacancies is provisional and may change.
- The applicants should be present ‘in person’ with all the relevant documents and certification required along with the application form.
- Candidates should have NOC (from the previous company/employer) in their possession.
- A set of self-attested photocopy of all certificates should be handed over during document verification.
- AIIMS wants to retain the right to make modifications to the number of vacancies based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill without stating any reason.
- Nationality of the applicants should be Indian.
All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) are a group of self-governing body for higher education which are of national importance as declared by Act of Parliament. AIIMS, New Delhi, established in 1956, was the forerunner of the group. On APJ Abdul Kalam’s insistence AIIMS has opened in many other parts of India.
Last Date of application: 31.07.2017