Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :Junior Resident
- UR – 53
- OBC – 27
- SC – 16
- ST – 04
Total No of Vacancies : 100 posts
Job Location : Bhubaneswar, Odissa
Educational Qualification : MBBS from Institution recognised by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI., AI. Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non Academic), i.e. 2 nd July, 2018 will be preferred.
Age Limit : AIIMS Bhubaneswar official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Pay Scale : Rs. 60,000/- per month
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.1000/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.500/-, ACCOUNT No.:557820110000006, IFSC code : BKID0005578 III. MICR code : 751013019 IV. Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
Walk in Address :
- Director Conference Hall,
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview: 20.06.2018
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
Previous AIIMS bhubaneswar Recruitment Announcement
- The number of vacancies is provisional and may change.
- The applicants should be present ‘in person’ with all the relevant documents and certification required along with the application form.
- Candidates should have NOC (from the previous company/employer) in their possession.
- A set of self-attested photocopy of all certificates should be handed over during document verification.
- AIIMS wants to retain the right to make modifications to the number of vacancies based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill without stating any reason.
- Nationality of the applicants should be Indian.