Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Burns and Plastic Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Forensic Medicine/ Toxicology
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Medical Oncology/ Haematology
- Neuro Surgery
- Nuclear Medicine
- Paediatric Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Junior Resident
Qualification : A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DM/MDS in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance. The Candidates completing the above courses by 30th September 2018 are eligible to apply. They have to produce the pass certificate from the Institute at the time of Interview, For the Department of Dentistry, Candidates having ORAL MAXILLOFACIAL Surgery and ENDODONTICS will be given preference, MBBS/BDS from Institution recognised by MCI. The candidate must have completed a compulsory internship and must produce an internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI/DCI. II. Those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency, Non-Academic.
No.of Posts : 174 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 60,000/- to ₹. 66,000/-
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test, Interview|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Job Role : SRF, JRF Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Medical degree
How to Apply :
Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. on or before Walk in Interview 11.10.2018 to 13.10.2018.
Important Dates :
- Date to Walk in Interview : 11 & 13.10.2018 at 11:30 am
Previous AIIMS bhubaneswar Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post :Junior Resident
- UR - 53
- OBC - 27
- SC - 16
- ST - 04
Total No of Vacancies : 100 posts
Job Location : Bhubaneswar, Odissa
Educational Qualification : MBBS from Institution recognised by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI., AI. Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non Academic), i.e. 2 nd July, 2018 will be preferred.
Age Limit : AIIMS Bhubaneswar official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Pay Scale : Rs. 60,000/- per month
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.1000/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Rs.500/-, ACCOUNT No.:557820110000006, IFSC code : BKID0005578 III. MICR code : 751013019 IV. Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
Walk in Address :
- Director Conference Hall,
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview: 20.06.2018
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
Candidates should possess Post Graduation degree in Medicine i.e., MD / MS / DNB / DM / M.Ch in their individual discipline from a MCI recognized university or similar.
Pay Scale: Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month.
Application fees: General/OBC categories have to pay Rs 1000/- for registration through NEFT Account No 557820110000006, IFSC code BXIS0005578, MICR code: 751013019 payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar branch, Odisha.
- The number of vacancies is provisional and may change.
- The applicants should be present ‘in person’ with all the relevant documents and certification required along with the application form.
- Candidates should have NOC (from the previous company/employer) in their possession.
- A set of self-attested photocopy of all certificates should be handed over during document verification.
- AIIMS wants to retain the right to make modifications to the number of vacancies based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill without stating any reason.
- Nationality of the applicants should be Indian.
All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) are a group of self-governing body for higher education which are of national importance as declared by Act of Parliament. AIIMS, New Delhi, established in 1956, was the forerunner of the group. On APJ Abdul Kalam’s insistence AIIMS has opened in many other parts of India.
Last Date of application: 31.07.2017
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Cantonment Board Chennai Ayah Female Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Ayah Posts” – Job Location “Chennai”
- Airports Authority Of India “AAI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Junior Executive Posts” – In “All Over India”