All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Mangalagiri invites on-line applications for appointment in following Nursing Officer Posts in All India Institute of Medical Sciences. The last date for submission of online applications is 12.10.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II)
Qualification : B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from and Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University, Should be registered as Nurses and Midwife with the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council, Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institution/ University, Should be registered as Nurses and Midwife with the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council, Two years experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualificationmentioned above.
No.of Posts : 16 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 9300/- ₹. 34800/-
Age Limit : Gen/ UR Candidates Age Limit For Between 21-30 years
Application Fee :
|General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is||₹.1000/-|
|All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is||Nil|
selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh
Job Role : Nursing Officer Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Freshers
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in. on or before 28.09.2018 to 12.10.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Delhi Police Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Constable ExecutivePosts” – Job Location “Delhi”
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing “CDAC Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Apprentice Posts” – In “Kerala”
- Tripura Agriculture Department Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Agriculture & Farmers Posts” – Work place “Tripura”