ONLINE Applications are invited from eligible Female Indian Citizens for recruitment to the Female Cabin Crew posts under Air India. Selection of which will be made through Walk in Interview followed by Document Verification and Medical Tests. The Interview is going to be held as per schedule displayed on the official website. Interested eligible candidates are required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste, Medical Certificate/s, Demand Draft and also domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) along with ORIGINALS at the time of appearing for Selection Process. The candidates who will apply for Experienced Cabin Crew must bring ORIGINAL Training Proficiency Record Book and SEP Book along with one set of photocopies during the time of interview.The interviewee must have to wear Saree during the interview process.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RECRUITMENT
Post Name : Female Cabin Crew
Total Vacancies :400 Posts
Graduation OR 10+2 and Three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism from any government recognized institute.
Professional Experience :
For EXPERIENCED Cabin Crew – She Must be Presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft. The candidature of the incumbents will be considered only where the training requirement is for Transition or Conversion.
For TRAINEE Cabin Crew – No Experience required.
Age Limit :
18 to 35 years (For EXPERIENCED Cabin Crew)
18 to 27 years (For TRAINEE Cabin Crew)
Service Location : New Delhi
Pay Scale : Rs. 18,400/- per month
Application Fee :
Rs. 1,000/- (Only for General Candidates).
The payment must be done in a non-refundable Demand Draft in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi.
The reserved candidate needs to produce their caste certificate for exemption of fees.
Selection Procedure : Interview
Last Date for Application : 1st August 2017
Date of Interview : 3rd to 5th August 2017
For Application Form : Visit http://www.airindia.in/
Important Links regarding recruitment:
PROCEDURE OF APPLICATION
- The applicant has to be visited the official website airindia.in for all the eligibility details and has to be clicked on the ‘Career’ link in the page.
- The required details have to be put in the prescribed format. The applicant should be Error-free during the form fill up.
- After filling up the form with required details, the application has to be submitted and made payments.
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents has to be kept with the applicant for further correspondence.
SPECIAL MEDICAL NOTE :-
- A Medical Certificate from a MBBS Doctor stating therein Height in Centimeters (Cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs) and Body Mass Index (BMI) Vision and Colour Vision. The details with regard to Physical Standards, Doctor’s name & Registration Number of the Doctor will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in original at the time of appearing for Selection Process. A Format of Medical Certificate is also available on this Website for facilitation of the candidates. (APPLICABLE TO TRAINEE CABIN CREW ONLY)
- Candidates using contact lenses will b e required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist indicating there in the power of lenses as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates, who have undergone lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist/supporting documents indicating therein the date on which, they have undergone lasik surgery as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Such candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate/s in original at the time of appearing for Selection Process.
Venue for Walk in Interview
Air India Administrative Building
Opp. Post Office
Terminal- 1, Palam
New Delhi 110037
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Science has announced vacancy for Senior Library Assistant,ICU Technician – Job Location “New Delhi”
- Ministry of Finance has announced vacancy for “Assistant Accounts Officer” – All Over India
- Ordnance Factory has announced vacancy for “Various Post” – Work Place “All Over India”