Air India Limited invites on-line applications for appointment in following Cabin Crew post in Air India Limited. The last date for submission of online applications is 02.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Air India Limited has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give a huge surprise to the candidates. They invite 295 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Cabin Crew
Total No of Vacancies : 295 posts
Job Location : Delhi
Educational Qualification : For Experienced Cabin Crew – 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University. Graduation or 10+2 and Three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses).
Age Limit : Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC.
Pay Scale : Rs.15, 000/- per month
Application Fee : A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi It may be noted that in case a candidate fails to meet the physical/medical parameters and declared Unfit on this account, the demand draft will not be returned.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Medical Exam, and Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to Air India Limited Careers Page at the official website to www.airindia.in
- Eligible candidates are advised toopenNotification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of Air India Limited Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 12.04.2018
- Last date for Application : 02.05.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.airindia.in
Previous Air India Limited recruitment Announcement
Total No of Vacancies : 500 posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Experience : Must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the last date of receipt of application However, in case of candidates working in a foreign airline and meeting the other laid down parameters of eligibility criteria, in place of SEP, candidates may produce alternate document.
Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Screening, Interview.
- Starting Date for Application : 20.02.2018
- Last date for Application : 12.03.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website - www.airindia.in
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Coimbatore District Court has announced vacancy for Computer Operator – Job Location “Coimbatore”
- Kerala Public Service Commission has announced vacancy for “Teaching & Non Teaching” – Kerala
- Indira Gandhi Medical College has announced vacancy for “Staff Nurse” – Work Place “Pondicherry”