Amity University exam results 2019 for BBA BCA BA MCA MBA B.Tech 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8th semester result Amity university BA B.ComBSC MA MSC MCOM exam result 2019 AmitY University undergraduate and postgraduate various examination results 2019 check exam results Amity University Result 2019.Amity University BA, BSC, BCOM, BBA, BCA MBA, MCA time table 2019, Amity University exam scheduled for BA BSC BCOM MCA, BCA, BBA exam routine 2019.Amity University BA BSC BCOM MA MSC MCOM MBA MCA first semester, second semester, third semester, fourth semester fifth semester, sixth semester exam time table 2019. We will let you know the procedure to download Amity University time table for the numerous regular and distance mode candidates for the all campus situated all across the country Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur,Kochi,Mumbai,Noida,Patna,Raipur and New Delhi.
Table of The Page Contents
About The University:
The university was first established in India by legislation of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly.The university has various campuses in India and across the globe. As a comprehensive university, Amity University offers academic programmes in both traditional and distance learning mode.Amity University was formed by Ashok Chauhan, the founder of the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation. Amity University is India’s first private university to implement reservations based on caste etc. for both faculty as well as students.The school was started in 2003 with an enrollment of 120 students. In 2011, it had 80,000 students in 240 programs. It now has more than 125,000 students from all over the world.Atul Chauhan is President of Ritnand Balved Education Foundation and Chancellor of Amity University.Aseem Chauhan is the Additional President of the Foundation. In 2007, USA Today reported that Ashok Chauhan, the founder of Amity, expected that generations of his family will control the school.
Name of University: Amity University
Name of Test: Amity Joint Entrance Examination (AmityJEE) 2019
Date of test: 18th April to 30th of April 2019
Status of Results: Available soon
Amity University Revaluation Results 2019
Those students who couldn’t clear the Amity University examination but they are sure about their success has applied for the revaluation. Amity University offer fair chance to AMITY University students to recheck their answer papers.
Simple steps to download results of AmityJEE 2019
Step 1: Log on to official page of Amity University
Step 2: Then find for link of results and click on AmityJEE 2019 results
Open and enter candidate roll number and other details
Step 4: The results will appear on screen
Step 5: Download and take a print of results for candidates use
All Other Universities in Haryana
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Haryana state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Haryana
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, also known as Bhagat Phool Singh Women’s University, is the first women’s only State university of Northern India established by the Government of Haryana in August 2006 at Village Khanpur Kalan, District Sonipat. The objective of the University is to provide affordable qualitative higher education to women especially belonging to rural areas.
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, named after Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Deputy Prime Minister of India was established by the Government of Haryana on April 5, 2003.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU) is a public funded agricultural university located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural universities in Asia.
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUSTM), formerly known as Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal started in 1987 is a government university in the State of Haryana.
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST), Hisar, was founded in 1995. The jurisdiction of the university extends to the courses being run in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy and management.
- Kurukshetra University (KUK) is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana, 160 kilometres from the capital, Delhi. It is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) He was born in Beri, a town in the Jhajjar district of Haryana on 26 January 1917. Bansi Lal, Bhajan Lal and many other noted politicians learned politics under his guidance. Sharma married Savitri Devi and they had six children; three sons and three daughters. He was educated at Col. Brown Cambridge School in Dehra Dun and St, Stephen’s College. His eldest son Rajesh Sharma became Sports Minister of Haryana and Deputy Chairman of the state’s planning board. After his wife Savitri’s death, Panditji built “Savitri Nikunj”, in her memory, an exotic garden with indigenous and rare plants and trees at Raj Bhawan in Bhopal.
Central Universities in Haryana
Central University of Haryana (CUH) is in Jant-Pali village, Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India, which is set up in 500 acres, has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Government of India.
Deemed Universities in Haryana
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala Haryana – Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana is NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research. The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
- Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) is a private university in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
- Lingaya’s University is a co-educational Deemed University in the state of Haryana, India. The university has its campus in Faridabad, near Delhi.
Private Universities in Haryana
- P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2009. JGU is established in memory of Om Prakash Jindal as a philanthropic initiative of Mr. Naveen Jindal, the Founding Chancellor.
- The Northcap University (NCU) is an autonomous university situated in Sector 23-A, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- AMITY University Haryana Amity Education Valley Panchgaon,Manesar Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana-122413 – At Amity we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning.