Tamilnadu Anganwadi invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Nutritious Meal Organiser post in Puratchi Thalaivar MGR Nutritious Meal Project. Candidates are requested toDownload Application through Official website www.tnsocialwelfare.org. The last date for submission of applications is 20.03.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Nutritious Meal Organiser – 205 Posts
- Nutritious Meal and Cook Assistant – 273 Posts
Total No of Vacancies : 478 posts
Job Location : Chennai
Educational Qualification : 5th Std Pass (For SC, ST: No formal education required), 10th Std Pass (For SC, ST: 8th Std Pass or Fail).
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 40 Years.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Anganwadi Chennai Recruitment Careers Page at the official website to www.tnsocialwelfare.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned n Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 20.03.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 10.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 20.03.2018
Important Links :
- Noon Meal Organiser for Online Application Form : Click Here to Apply
- Cooking Assistant for Online Application Form : Click Here to Apply
For more details read the official website – www.tnsocialwelfare.org