APSU Rewa B.A B.Sc Exam Result 2018 Awadhesh Pratap Singh University M.Sc M.A 1st 2nd 3rd Year Results 2016-17 Awadhesh Pratap Singh Vishwavidyalaya Rewa 1st 3rd 5th Semester Results 2018.All thestudents are informed that Awadhesh Pratap Univerisity has declared their B.Sc M.A B.A M.Sc Results For Session 2016-17.Appeared candidates can now check their results below.The university recentlyconducted several examinations.Now the result has been declared.
About Awadhesh Pratap Singh University (APSU)
APS university is holding a special prestige because the University has been named after Captain Awadhesh Pratap Singh, a distinguished son of the soil and a freedom fighter. The University was established on the 20th July 1968 and got UGC recognition in February 1972. It has membership of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and All Commonwealth Association of Universities (ACAU). The APS university offers three courses (Regular Courses, Self Supporting Courses, Correspondence Courses) in many different streams. The APS University has highly educated and experienced lectures to provide high level of education to their students and can provide them guidance for their carrer.
The APS University is a teaching-cum-affiliating University with its jurisdiction over 65 colleges situated in the districts of Rewa, Satna, Sidhi, Shahdol, Umariya and Singrauli.
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University (APSU) Latest Exam Results
The Awadhesh Pratap Singh University is also known as APSU is situated at Rewa, Madhya Pradesh . Official website of Awadhesh Pratap Singh University is http://www.apsurewa.ac.in , you can download online APSU Result 2018 marks sheet from the official website as well as our website here on this page. visit our site to get all exam result, notification and time-table of Awadhesh Pratap Singh University. The Institution is offering major courses like BA, B.Sc., B.com, BCA, MA, Msc., M.Com, BBA, P.G.D.C.A, MBA, LLB, BHSc, M.S.W., M.Lib, for various streams on yearly/Semeter. Here are some of the lastet results that officials of institutions has announced.
Exam Name – BA, BSC, BCOM Yearly and Semester
Exam Organization – Awadesh Pratap Singh University (APS University), Rewa (M.P.)
Result Declaration Date – will be soon uploaded
Official website – www.apsurewa.ac.in/
Click here</strong >-APS University ResultAPS University Result
Steps to Check MP Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Result 2018
- Open the official website apsurewa.ac.in
- Click on result tab
- Click on Semester I MA Result 2018
- Fill your roll number or name
- Press submit and download the result online
- Take a print out of the result for future use
All Other Universities in Madhya Pradesh
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Madhya Pradesh state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University (APSU) is an autonomous institution in Rewa city, often called ‘the land of white tigers’, in the state of Madhya Pradesh in India. The university was named after Captain Awadhesh Pratap Singh, an eminent freedom fighter.
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) informally known as DAVV, is a State University whose jurisdiction was initially restricted to Indore city.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University (JNKVV) Hindi: जवाहर लाल नेहरु कृषि विशवविधालय, is a public university in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India specializing in the field of agriculture.
- Jiwaji University Gwalior came into existence on May 23, 1964, through M.P. Govt. Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. Late Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, the then President of India, laid the foundation stone on 11th December 1964 at a sprawling campus of over 225 acres of land at Naulakha Parade ground. This was a generous contribution of Scindia family, in particular Kailashwasi Maharaja Shrimant Jiwaji Rao Scindia and late Rajmata Shrimati Vijayaraje Scindia.
- Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya (MGCGV) is a rural university at Chitrakoot, India. It has been accredited Grade A by NAAC.
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic University (MMYVV) also known as Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, is an accredited, public university located in Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) or simply Bhoj University, Hindi: भोज विश्वविद्यालय, is a public university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. The university provides higher education mainly through open and distance learning.
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita National University (MCU BHOPAL) of Journalism and Communication, Hindi: Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Avam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya, known in short as Makhanlal University (Hindi: माखनलाल विश्वविधालय, Mākhanlāl Viśvavidhālaya) or MCNUJC, is a public university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Maharishi Panini Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (MPSVV) is a proposed state university in Ujjain, India. The university was proposed by Chief Ministers of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan in December 2008. The university is named after Maharshi Panini.
- National Law Institute University (NLIU) is a law school and centre for research located in Bhopal, India. Established in 1997 by the State of Madhya Pradesh, it is one of the first three law schools to have been established under the National Law School system. Since its establishment, NLIU has consistently been rated among the three best law schools in India.
- Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) Established in the year 1998, by Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Act 13, 1998. Over a sprawling Campus of about 247 acres, the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya is marching towards development into a center of excellence in the arena of Technical Education, Research and Innovations. Under its umbrella there are 05 UTD’s , 200 affiliated Engineering Colleges, 98 Pharmacy Colleges, 95 MCA Colleges and 04 Architecture Colleges imparting Graduate level instructions running around 17 under graduate level courses, 85 Polytechnic institutions offering diploma courses in emerging and conventional disciplines.
- Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya (RDVV) also known as University of Jabalpur, is a government university in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was named after the queen Rani Durgavati.
- Vikram University is a university in the city of Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India. The university, which is named after the ruler Vikramaditya, was established in 1957.
Central Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) in Amarkantak, Anuppur district, Madhya Pradesh, India was established through an Act of Parliament, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007
- Hari Singh Gour University (DHSGSU), formerly and more popularly known as Sagar University or University of Saugor, is a Central University in the city of Sagar, the state of Madhya Pradesh or, India.
Deemed Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITMK) is a premier institution of excellence in Science, Technology and Management related to Information that develops professionals and leaders of high calibre imbued with values of entrepreneurship, ethics and social responsibility. IIITM-K actively promote higher education through its IT facilitated education programs and services across Kerala and beyond. Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala (IIITM-K) was set up by Govt. of Kerala in the year 2000.
- Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education (LNIPE) is a Government of India sponsored deemed university, under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, dedicated to promoting excellence in sports and physical education in the country.
- The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur’ is an Indian Institute of Information Technology and a deemed university in Jabalpur that focuses on Information Technology enabled Design and Manufacturing.
Private Universities in Madhya Pradesh
Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology (JUET) is a private engineering university located at Raghogarh, Guna, Madhya Pradesh, Invdia.