Ariyalur District Court Recruitment 2017 Office Assistant Jobs Notification. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.ecourts.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 10.11.2017. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Office Assistant – 01
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 02
- Junior Administrative Assistant (Computer Operator) – 01
No of Vacancies : 04 posts
Job Location : Ariyalur
Educational Qualification : A pass in S.S.L.C./ HSC + Computer on Office Automation/Diploma in Computer Applications, A pass in the 8th Standard & LMV Driving License.
Age Limit : Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all casts.The Age limit should be between 18 to 35 Years. Most Backward Classes/ De notified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims) The Age limit should be between 18 to 32 Years. Others (i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs) The Age limit should be between 18 to 30 Years.
Pay Scale : Rs.4800-10000 – PB1+GP 1300/- to Rs.5200-20200 – PB1+GP 2400/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on written / competitive test / personal interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Ariyalur District Court Careers Page at official website to www.ecourts.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- A self addressed postal cover with stamp for Rs. 50/- to be enclosed along with all the applications without fail.
- All the applications, with passport size photo affixed and duly self attested on the Right Margin of the application, in the space provided, as mentioned should be submitted along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, certificate should be sent through Registered Post well in advance so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 10.11.2017 at 5.45 p.m to the under mentioned address.
- Chairman / Principal District Judge,
District Legal Services Authority,
Important Dates regarding recruitment :
- Starting Date for Application : 27.10.2017
- Last date for Application : 10.11.2017
- Date of Exam : Dec 2017 / Jan 2018
Important Links regarding recruitment :
For more details read the official website – www.ecourts.gov.in