Panchayat & Rural Development (PNRD) State IT Officer, District IT Officer Jobs Notification 2018 Released. PNRD invites on-line applications for appointment in following State IT Officer, District IT Officer post in Panchayat & Rural Development. The last date for submission of online applications is 25.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : State IT Officer – 01
Pay Scale : State IT Officer – Rs.35000/-
Name of Post : District IT Officer – 17
Pay Scale : District IT Officer – Rs.15000/-
Total No of Vacancies : 18 posts
Job Location : Assam
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply PNRD Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years. Go through PNRD official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to PNRD Careers Page at official website to www.pnrdhcms.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out ofPNRDRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 05.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 25.06.2018
For more details read the official website : www.pnrdhcms.org