Bank Note Press Supervisor (Technical Support-Civil), Junior Office Assistant, Junior Technician (Ink Factory), Junior Technician (Printing & Platemaking) Posts. Bank Note Press Recruitment 2018 Junior Office Assistant, Junior Technician Jobs Notification 2018 Released Bank Note Press invites on-line applications for appointment in following Junior Office Assistant, Junior Technician post in Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 13.10.2018 and end up by 09.11.2018. You can check here Bank Note Press Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Safety Officer – 01
- Welfare Officer – 01
- Supervisor (Printing and Platemaking) – 15
- Supervisor (Electrical) – 01
- Supervisor (Information Technology) – 01
- Supervisor (Air Conditioning) – 02
- Supervisor (Technical Support-Civil) – 03
- Supervisor (Ink Factory) – 05
- Junior Office Assistant – 18
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – 30
- Junior Technician (Printing & Platemaking) – 09
Total No of Vacancies : 86 post
Pay Scale : ₹. 7750/- to ₹. 1,00,000/-
Job Location : Dewas, Madhya Pradesh
Educational Qualification : Possesses recognized degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology and has had practical experience of working in a Factory in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than 2 years; or a recognized degree in Physics or Chemistry and has had practical experience of working in factory in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than 5 years; or a recognized diploma in any branch of Engineering or Technology and has had practical experience of working in a factory in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than 6 years. b. Possess a Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by the State Government in this behalf; and c. Has adequate knowledge of Hindi language 0spoken by the majority of the workers in the factory, 1 st class Diploma in Electrical/Electronics from AICTE approved Institute. DESIRABLE: B.Tech./B.E. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering. Full time ITI certificate in Printing & Platemaking Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Hand Composing. DESIRABLE: Diploma in printing technology from AICTE approved Institute.
Age Limit : For Gen/ UR Candidates age limit (For Post 1 to 8 – 30 Years)(For Post 9 – 28 Years)(For Post 10, 11- 25 Years).
Selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test, Written Test, Interview.|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc|
Application Fees :
|Gen/ OBC Candidates Fees||₹. 400/-|
|ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Candidates Fees||Nil|
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com/Interface/Home.aspx on or before 13.10.2018 to 09.11.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Central Board of Secondary Education “CBSE Recruitment” – Job Location “All Over India”
- Indian Army Alwar Rally Recruitment is hiring the vacancies for “Soldier Technical Posts” – Job Location “Rajasthan”