Barnala District Court invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Sweeper post in Barnala District Court. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.ecourts.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 06.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Sweeper
Total No of Vacancies : 09 Posts
Job Location : Punjab
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 8th, Pass or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 Years to 35 Years.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to Barnala District Court Careers Page at official website to www.ecourts.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of , ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 18.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 06.06.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.ecourts.gov.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute “AMPRI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Technical Assistant” – Job Location “Bhopal”
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited “KRCL Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Accounts Posts” – In “ Mumbai”
- Central Board of Secondary Education “CBSE Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Teacher Posts” – Work Place “All over India”