Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) is recruiting Project Engineer & Project Economist for filling up vacancies of 19 posts.Eligible candidates may apply for the posts from 17-07-2017 to 07-08-2017 through online mode. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
POST : Project Engineer
JOBS : 17
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : Graduate/Equivalent in Engineering with 1st class
POST : Project Economist
JOBS : 2
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : Graduate/Equivalent in Economics /Business Admin/ Commerce with 1st class
Age limit : 27 years as on 01-07-2017 with relaxation
Pay Scale : Rs.50000/- per month
Location : Pan India
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the online portal in the official website – beeindia.gov.in
- Candidates must first read the details in the official advertisement and then register with the portal. Next the candidates must fill up application form as per instruction with all required scanned attachments. After Final Submit the candidates are advised to take a print out of the completed application for future use.
- Application fee of Rs.300/- for GEN candidates, Rs.150/- for OBC candidates & No Fee SC/ST/PWD Candidates to be paid through online payment options.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection procedure will be done by Written Test & Personal Interview.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 17-07-2017
- Last Date of Online Application 07-08-2017
- Date of Written Test 03-09-2017
- Important Links regarding recruitment: