The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Results 2018 are published in the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences portal for the various exams conducted in the year of 2016-17. So the candidates who appeared for the different exam under the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences can access their results in the official site of the University. Here we also publish the results of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences in a list, this link will direct you to the direct link of the university result.
Be in touch with us to access all the upcoming results published by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. If you subscribes us we will inform you by sending mail as soon as the University releases the result, so subscribe us for prompt updates. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences recently released the Result 2018.
About Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established under an Act passed by the Legislature of the State of Punjab in July, 1998. The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad,thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country.
Name of the Exam: MBBS, MD/MS/PG Diploma/BDS/Bsc(Nursing)/M.Sc.(Nursing)
Category: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Results 2018
Baba Farid University Result 2018, UG PG Rechecking Exam Results 2018:
All the students belong to BFUHS in the courses like B.Sc., BPT, RBT can see their BFUHS Results 2018 by visiting the official website. Consider our information which will be proves as very helpful to access results in quick time. We will update more about the results. You’re requested to stay with us.
BFUHS Result 2018 – Procedure to check
- The steps that are required to check the BFUHS Result are given below.
- Click on the direct link that has been hosted here on our website.
- On clicking the link for the desired course, the BFUHS Result 2016 will get opened on the new screen in the PDF format.
- Download this result and take a printout of the same.
All Other Universities in Punjab
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Punjab state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Punjab
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) was established in July 1998 by Punjab Act No. 18. It is named after Baba Farid, a 12th-century Punjabi sufi, and headquartered in Faridkot.
- Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) was established at Amritsar, India on November 24, 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev’s birth quincentenary celebrations.
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) is a veterinary university in Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
- The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in Ludhiana, Punjab is a state agricultural university in India. It was established in 1962 and is the nation’s third-oldest agricultural university, after Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar and Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar. It has an international reputation for excellence in agriculture. PAU pioneered the Green Revolution in India in the 1960s and is considered as one of the best agricultural universities in India. It was bifurcated in 2005 with the formation of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU) (formerly Punjab Technical University (PTU) is a State university located at Kapurthala highway, Jalandhar, India.It was established by an act of State Legislature on 16 January 1997, to promote technical, management and pharmaceutical education in the state of Punjab at the degree level and above. Being an education and research university, it has a mandate to set up centres of excellence in emerging technologies for promoting training and research & development in these areas.
- Panjab University a public collegiate university located in Chandigarh, India. It originated in 1882, but established in 1947, making it one of the oldest universities in India.
- Punjabi University is a public university located in Patiala, Punjab, India. Punjabi University teaches and researches in science, engineering and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts and sports.It was established on the 30 April 1962, and is only the second university in the world to be named after a language, after Hebrew University of Israel. Originally it was conceived as a unitary multi-faculty teaching and research university, primarily meant for the development and enrichment of Punjabi language and culture, but alive to the social and education requirements of the state.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNLU) is a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education.
Central Universities in Punjab
Central University of Punjab, D-13, Civil Station, Bathinda-151 001 – The Central University of Punjab is a Central University located in Bathinda, Punjab, India. It has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by Govt. of India.
Deemed Universities in Punjab
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) a deemed university, was established by the government of India in 1989. The campus is situated on 451 acres in the Longowal, Sangrur district, Punjab, India.
- Thapar University, formerly known as Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, was founded in 1956 by Karam Chand Thapar and is situated in Patiala. It has grown in size and activities during the last five decades of its existence.
Private Universities in Punjab
Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a semi-residential university college in North India created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005 and recognized by UGC under Section 2 of UGC Act 1956.