Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal invites on-line applications for appointment in following Apprentices posts. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website. The last date for submission of online applications is 10.12.2017. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Technician Apprentices
- Graduate Apprentices
Total No of Vacancies : 229 posts
Job Location : Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE. Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE. Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
- There will be relaxation in minimum marks for wards of BHEL Employees (son/daughter/spouse).
- Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./ Diploma before March 2015 are not eligible forApprentice training. Hence, such candidates need not to apply.
- Candidates having 1 year post qualification experience or undergone Apprentices training for 1 year or more are not eligible to apply as per Apprentices Act.
Age Limit : Upper age – 25 Years, Minimum age- 14 Years. Relaxation in Upper age limit – 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. – Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons. – Additional 5 years for wards of BHEL employee (spouse/son/daughter)
Pay Scale :
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 6000/- Per Month
- Technician Apprentices: Rs. 4000/- Per Month
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Merit Listing, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to BHEL careers page at official website www.bhelbpl.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the BHEL Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of BHEL Recruitment 2017 application form
- Applicants send their signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post on or before 17.12.2017. Envelope must be superscribed with
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 20.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 10.12.2017
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 17.12.2017
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.bhelbpl.co.in