Bihar Health Department Senior Resident/Tutor Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2018 invites on-line applications for appointment in following Senior Resident/Tutor post in Bihar Health Department. The last date for submission of online applications is 14.09.2019. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Senior Resident/Tutor
Qualification : Candidates who have completed MBBS degree and Post Graduate degree in relevant Subjects from recognized bt MCI or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Total No of Vacancies : 1585 Posts
Age : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 37 Years. Go through Bihar Health Department official Notification 2018 for more reference
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Job Type : Full Time
Job Location : Bihar
Job Category : Govt jobs
Hiring Process : Based on Interview.
Who can apply : MBBS degree and Post Graduate degree
How to apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.health.bih.nic.in on or before 07.09.2018 to 14.09.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Take a print out of Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Irrigation and Water Resources Department has announced vacancy for “Junior Engineers” – Work Place “Haryana”
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has announced vacancy for Various Assistant & Technician – Job Location “Mumbai”
- Tamil Nadu Housing Board has announced vacancy for “General Workman-B” – Kochi