Birsa Agricultural University conduct the B.SC examination every year in the month of Nov/Dec and May/June. Just like every year this year also Birsa Agricultural University has conducted the examination and now it’s ready to announce the result. We have good news for these students who has given B.SC examination and now waiting eagarly for their BAU RANCHI University B.SC Result 2018. As per the reorts result will be declared soon on Birsa Agricultural University official website i.e.
Birsa Agricultural University was established on 26th June, 1981 after its formal inauguration by the then Prime Minister of India, Late Smt. Indira Gandhi. Its primary objective is to develop area specific technologies and manpower in the field of agriculture, animal husbandry and forestry for the agricultural development of the plateau region of Bihar and economic upliftment of tribal and other backward class population of the region.
Name of the Organization: Birsa Agricultural University
Name of this update: Birsa Agricultural University result 2018
Course: B.Sc. Agriculture
Procedure to Obtain Birsa Agricultural University Exam Result:
- Firstly, the aspirants need to log on the authorised web portal.
- Later on, the separate section of the result needs to be logged on.
- The candidates then after are supposed to mention the required details there.
- After hitting on “Submit” link provided there on the page, the participants will get to view their results
All Other Universities in Jharkhand
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Jharkhand state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Jharkhand
- Birsa Agricultural University is an agricultural university at Kanke, Ranchi in the Indian state of Jharkhand. Established on 26 June 1981, after its formal inauguration by the then Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi.
- Ranchi University is a university in Jharkhand state of India. It was established on 12 July 1960 as a teaching-cum-affiliating university, and its first vice chancellor was Vishnudeo Narayan Singh.
- Sido Kanhu Murmu University (SKMU) is a public university situated in the indigenous peoples dominated area of Santhal Parganas region of Jharkhand state in eastern India. It has its headquarters at Dumka, the second capital of Jharkhand.
- Kolhan University is a university located at Chaibasa in West Singhbhum district in the state of Jharkhand, India.
- Nilamber Pitamber University (NPU) is a nascent but vigorous state university catering to the aspiring students of the Palamu, Garhwa and Latehar districts in the state of Jharkhand. Established in 2009, it operates 15 Post-graduate departments besides the usual undergraduate, technical and vocational curricula like Dental, Journalism, Engineering, and B.Ed., to fulfill the long standing needs of higher education for the talented but generally deprived populace of this underprivileged area. With a distinguished and dedicated faculty cluster in each of the postgraduate departments, the university is looking forward to establishing a new benchmark of excellence and achievement in the academic world.
Central Universities in Jharkhand
Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) is a Central University of India, established by an act of Indian Parliament in 2009.
Deemed Universities in Jharkhand
- Birla Institute of Technology (BIT MESRA) is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act.
- The Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad is a public engineering and research institution located in Dhanbad, India.
Private Universities in Jharkhand
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University Ranchi – The ICFAI University Jharkhand in 1984 as a not-for-profit educational society in Telangana, India