Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRC) is recruiting for filling up vacancies of 80 various posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the posts till 15.12.2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Graduate Engineer
Total No of Vacancies : 80 posts
Job Location : Bangalore
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech in Civil or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years.
Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to BMRCCareersPage at official website to www.english.bmrc.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised toopenNotification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility, click on the linkNew Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofBMRCRecruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 13.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 15.12.2017
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.english.bmrc.co.in