Bombay High Court Recruitment invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Peon, Hamal post in Bombay High Court. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.bhc.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 18.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
Total No of Vacancies : 160 Posts
Job Location : Bombay, Maharashtra
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 7th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply
Age Limit : Candidates Minimum Age 18 years, Maximum Age 38 years.
Pay Scale : Rs.4440 – 7440 with 1300/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs.25/-, Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee Nil.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to Bombay High Court careers page at the official website www.bhc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Bombay High Court Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 09.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 18.06.2018
For more details read the official website : www.bhc.gov.in