Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Civil Judge Jobs Notification2018 Released. BPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Civil Judge post in Bihar Public Service Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 28.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Civil Judge (30th Judicial Service Exam)
Total No.of Vacancies : 349 Posts.
Job Location : Bihar
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 22 to 35 years.
Pay Scale : ₹. 5200 – 20200/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – ₹. 750/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – ₹. 200/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview.
Qualification : Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply BPSC Recruitment 2018.
How to apply
Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. on or before 08.09.2018 to 28.09.2018.
Click / Last Date for submission of Application : 28.09.2018
General Instructions : Log on to BPSC Careers Page at official website to www.bpsc.bih.nic.in, Eligible candidates are advised to openNotification, Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility, Click onthe link New Registration, Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions, Ensure the information provided is correct, Submit the application & Make Payments, Take a print out of BPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Previous BPSC Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post : Assistant Engineer (AE)
Total No of Vacancies : 1345 posts
Job Location : Bihar
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree or Diploma in relevant Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 37 Years.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.809/-, for all other candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Rs.259/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview
How to Apply :
- Log on to BPSC Careers Page at official website to www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
- The Joint Secretary-Cum-Examination Controller,
Bihar Public Service Commission 15,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road),
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 10.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 06.12.2017
- Date of Examin : Jan/Feb 2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website - www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Bihar Public Service Commission has announced vacancy for “Assistant Engineer “ – Work Place “Bihar”
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has announced vacancy for “Staff Nurse, LDC Posts “ – Work Place “Uttar Pradesh”
- NIRT Chennai has announced vacancy for “JRF, Project Technician Posts” – Chennai