BPSMV Result 2018 The results of Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya will be declared at official website www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in. BPSMV Exam Result 2018 various course like BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, MA, MCA, M.Sc, MBA, M.Com or other UG/PG Exam will be declared at the BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Result 2018, which examinations was successfully conducted in March/April. For the more Information and process of checking BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Result 2018, students are advised to follow the instruction below or visit the link on the official website of University – www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in.
BPSMU is known as Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya.It is situated in harayana state.It spread as a huge college campus. There are studying approx 7000 girls.It is a big opportunity for any university .It achieved many goals in education and research field Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya is the ‘dream come true’ of Bhagat Phool Singh Ji, who established a Gurukul for girls at Khanpur Kalan in 1936. Even after the demise of Bhagat Phool Singh, his equally dynamic daughter Subhashini Ji not only took control of Gurukul but worked vigorously in expanding the Gurukul in terms of its various constituent institutions like BPS Memorial Girls’ College (1967), BPS College of Education (1968), MSM Ayurvedic College (1973), BPS Mahila Polytechnic (1984), TIG Bhainswal Kalan(1999) and PSD Girls’ Law College (2003).
Bhagatphool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Timetable 2018
BPSMU university has been released an official notification on his official website. Applicants who are looking for BA, MA, MBA, B.ED, Bcom, Mcom, BSC, MSC, BBA examination dates already come on official website http://www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in applicants can download date sheet and time table in pdf format. More information about the university are given below
Detailed Specification of the BPS University Examination 2018
Name of the Recruiter: Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya
Name of the Examination: BPS University Examination 2018
Name of the Post: Steno Typist Cum Clerk
Total Vacancies: 48
Type of the Examination: Written
Date of Commencement of the Examination: Not Specified
Date of Releasing of the Admit Card: Available now
Date of Publication of the Results: Declared Soon
Official Website: www.bpsuniversity.ac.in
How to Check BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalay Result 2018
- Firstly candidate goes to the main webpage. www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in
- Then candidate finds the appropriate link.
- Then candidate finds the appropriate link.
- Candidate clicks the link given below.
- Then candidate enters the university Roll no.
- Candidate selects the Course
- candidate select the Semester
- candidate select the year.
- Now the result is available in the front of the page.
All Other Universities in Haryana
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Haryana state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Haryana
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, also known as Bhagat Phool Singh Women’s University, is the first women’s only State university of Northern India established by the Government of Haryana in August 2006 at Village Khanpur Kalan, District Sonipat. The objective of the University is to provide affordable qualitative higher education to women especially belonging to rural areas.
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, named after Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Deputy Prime Minister of India was established by the Government of Haryana on April 5, 2003.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU) is a public funded agricultural university located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural universities in Asia.
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUSTM), formerly known as Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal started in 1987 is a government university in the State of Haryana.
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST), Hisar, was founded in 1995. The jurisdiction of the university extends to the courses being run in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy and management.
- Kurukshetra University (KUK) is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana, 160 kilometres from the capital, Delhi. It is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) He was born in Beri, a town in the Jhajjar district of Haryana on 26 January 1917. Bansi Lal, Bhajan Lal and many other noted politicians learned politics under his guidance. Sharma married Savitri Devi and they had six children; three sons and three daughters. He was educated at Col. Brown Cambridge School in Dehra Dun and St, Stephen’s College. His eldest son Rajesh Sharma became Sports Minister of Haryana and Deputy Chairman of the state’s planning board. After his wife Savitri’s death, Panditji built “Savitri Nikunj”, in her memory, an exotic garden with indigenous and rare plants and trees at Raj Bhawan in Bhopal.
Central Universities in Haryana
Central University of Haryana (CUH) is in Jant-Pali village, Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India, which is set up in 500 acres, has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Government of India.
Deemed Universities in Haryana
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala Haryana – Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana is NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research. The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
- Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) is a private university in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
- Lingaya’s University is a co-educational Deemed University in the state of Haryana, India. The university has its campus in Faridabad, near Delhi.
Private Universities in Haryana
- P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2009. JGU is established in memory of Om Prakash Jindal as a philanthropic initiative of Mr. Naveen Jindal, the Founding Chancellor.
- The Northcap University (NCU) is an autonomous university situated in Sector 23-A, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- AMITY University Haryana Amity Education Valley Panchgaon,Manesar Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana-122413 – At Amity we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning.