Bihar Rural Development Society Recruitment invites on-line applications for appointment in following District Program Officer Posts in Bihar Rural Development Society. The last date for submission of online applications is 22.10.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
|Name of Post||District Program Officer Posts|
|Total No of Vacancies||278 Posts|
|Age Limit||30 years to 50 years|
|Pay Scale||₹. 15,000 to ₹. 70,000|
|Experience||Experience and Fresher|
Other Qualification Details
Post Name :
- State Program Officer – MGNREGA
- State Program Officer-PMAY
- Head of Capacity Building, HR & Facility Management
- Finance Manager
- Sr. Audit and Accounts Officer
- Procurement Manager
- HR Cum Facility Manager
- Independent Evaluation, Learning & Research Manager
- IEC Manager
- Ombudsmen Coordinator
- Grievance Redressal Coordinator
- Team Member Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Audit Officer
- Accounts Officer
- IT Manager
- MIS Expert
- Program Executive
- State MIS Team Member
- Accounts Assistant
- District Program Officer
- District Audit Manager
- District Finance Manager
- District Assistant Audit Manager
- District Assistant Finance Manager
- Audit Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- District MIS Team Member (MG-NREGA)
- District MIS Team Member (P MAY)
Qualification : MBA/ PGDM/ MSW/ Postgraduate Diploma/Postgraduate Degree in Rural Management/ Rural Development/ Development Studies/ Postgraduate Degree in Public Administration/ Public Policy/Environment Science/ B.Sc Agri./ B.E. or B.Tech in Civil Engineering with at least 10 years, CA/MBA-Finance or PGDM-Finance/ M. Com with at least 8 years of relevant professional work experience in public finance management in Government(s)/ semi-government agency/ banking institutions/ reputed Financial firms/ reputed non-government organizations/ Pvt. Organisations. Proficiency in Tally Based accounting, MBA/ PGDM with specialization in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management/ Postgraduate Degree in Labour and Social Welfare with At least 8 years of relevant professional work experience in field of HR and Facility Management in large scale poverty reduction program/ MGNREGA/ rural development projects/ livelihoods programme/ project run by Government/ reputed NGOs/ Pvt. Organisation.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.sids.co.in on or before 29.09.2018 to 22.10.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Cantonment Board Chennai Ayah Female Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Ayah Posts” – Job Location “Chennai”
- Airports Authority Of India “AAI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Junior Executive Posts” – In “All Over India”
- West Bengal PSC Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Assistant Soil Chemist Posts” – Work Place “West Bengal”