We would continue to display on our Website regular Updates in respect of the the Under Graduate and Post Graduate Annual Examinations 2017 and post-announcement of the Results of the B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.Sc. (Home Science) / B.C.A. 1st / 2nd / 3rd Year / B.Ed. (Ex-Students) / M.A. (Pre & Final) Economics, Sociology, History, Political Science, M.A. / M.Sc. (Pre / Final) Mathematics / M.A. (Pre. / Final) English Literature, Hindi Literature / Sanskrit Literature, Public Administration, Ancient India – History & Archaeology / M.Com (Pre & Final) Regular Examinations, March / May 2017.
About Bastar University (BVVJDP)
The Bastar Vishwavidyalaya, a premier institution of post graduate teaching and research in the state., was established by an Act of 02-Sept. 2008, an Act to amendment the Chhattisgarh Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam 1973 (no. 22 of 1973) as a state University, Wholly financed by the State Government of Chhattisgarh. The “objects of the University” as envisaged in the Act are:” to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit and by the example of its corporate life, and in particular to make special provisions for integrated courses in humanities and science in the educational programs of the University and to take appropriate measures for promoting inter-disciplinary studies and research in the University and to affiliate the colleges in Bastar Revenue Division.”
Bastar University Result 2017
The Bastar University, located at Jagdaplur India currently declared their varied ug courses results i.e Bastar University B.Sc,B.Com, BA 3rd,2nd,1st year examination Result 2017,so if you yearning for your Bastar University B.Sc,B.Com,BA 3rd,2nd,1st year examination Result 2017 from a awfully long-standing and need to download this Bastar University B.Sc,B.Com,BA 3rd,2nd,1st year examination Result 2017
Below, check out all the latest updates on Bastar University Results 2017
University Name: Bastar University
Category: Bastar University B.Ed, B.Com, BA, MA, B.Sc Results 2017
Exams: UG & PG Exams
Examination Dates: Nov. /Dec. 2016
Result Release Date: Feb. 2017 (Tentative)
Revaluation Results: Updated soon
Official Website: www.bvvjdp.ac.in
Check Bastar University result 2017 B.ed, B.com, BA, MA, B.sc result check Online
- Enter on into www.bvvjdp.ac.in and Click on the Examination Results 2017 provided.
- Choose your relevant Course and Semester for the results and Select the appropriate link.
- Enter your register number, roll number and DOB, then click submit button.
- Now, the Semester-wise Bastar University exam Results 2017 will display on the screen.
- ‘Save’ it and take a printout of your Bastar University results, for further uses.
- Finally, gather the mark sheets from the relevant Colleges/University.
- Official Website
All Other Universities in Chhattisgarh
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Chhattisgarh university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Chhattisgarh
- Bastar University (BVVJDP) also called Bastar Vishwavidyalaya is located in Jagdalpur, Bastar, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University (CSVTU) is a Public University located in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India. On 30 April 2005, the foundation stone of the University was laid by the Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singh.
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU) is an autonomous law university in New Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. The University is named after the former Chief Justice of India, Justice Mohammad Hidayatullah
- Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV) is an agricultural university located in Raipur in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh.
- Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya (IKSVV) is a public university located in Khairagarh, Rajnandgaon district, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya (KTUJM) of Journalism and Mass Communication is a first “Media Gurukul” of India located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. The University established by Government of Chhattisgarh vide Act no 24 of 2004.
- Ravishankar Shukla University (PTRSU) in Raipur, is one of the Chhattisgarh’s largest and oldest institution of higher education, founded in 1964
- Sundarlal Sharma Open University (PSSOU) Chhattisgarh is a state university located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India. It is a state open university offering distance education.
- Sarguja University is located in Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh, established and incorporated by Chhattisgarh Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam No. 18 of 2008 on September 2, 2008.
Central Universities in Chhattisgarh
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU), is one of the Chhattisgarh’s largest and oldest institution of higher education and a Central University, located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India. Established under Central Universities Act 2009, No. 25 of 2009.
Private Universities in Chhattisgarh
- C.V. Raman University (CVRU) is located in Kota, Bilaspur district in Chhattisgarh. Established on 3 November 2003, Dr. C.V. Raman University has established itself as a University in Chhattisgarh, and more importantly, in Central India as the Research and Education hub of Professional Courses ranging from diverse fields like Management, Arts, Science, Law, Naturopathy and many more.
- MATS University, (Mahaveer Academy of Technology and Science University), is a private university located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. It was established by Chhattisgarh Private University Act under Section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956. The current 30-acre campus opened in 2006 and is located on the Aarang – Kharora Highway, which is 45 Kilometers aways from Raipur city. It is often cited as one of the top universities in central India.
- Maharishi University of Management and Technology (MUMT) is a private university with its main campus in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India.