Cabinet Secretariat Junior Technical Officer- I Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Cabinet Secretariat invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Junior Technical Officer- I post in Cabinet Secretariat. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.cabsec.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 17.07.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Junior Technical Officer- I
Total No of Vacancies : 29 posts
Job Location : Delhi
Educational Qualification : For Re-employment: Retired personnel who held the rank of Master Warrant Officer or Warrant Officer or equivalent in Defence Organisations, Deputation basis: Holding the rank of Master Warrant Officer or Warrant Officer or equivalent in Defence Organisation, Both Re-employment & Deputation basis: Three year’s diploma in Photography or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering or Technology from a Recognized Institute or University, Six years experience in maintenance, an overhaul of aircraft equipment and systems.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 56 Years. Go through Cabinet Secretariat official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Pay Scale : Rs. 47,600 Level- 8 in the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC corresponding to the PB-2 (₹9300-₹34800 + ₹4800 Grade Pay
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to Cabinet Secretariat Careers Page at official website to www.cabsec.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- Joint Deputy Director (Pers)
Post Box No. 3003 Lodhi Road Post Office
New Delhi- 110003
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 19.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 17.07.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.cabsec.gov.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- “VOC Port Trust Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Teaching Staff posts” – Job Location “Thoothukudi”
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited “AIATSL Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Customer Agent Posts” – In “Coimbatore”
- “Indbank Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Secretarial Officer Posts” – Work Place “Chennai”