Canara Bank invites on-line applications for appointment in following Probationary Officer (PO) post in Canara Bank. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 31.01.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Probationary Officer (PO)
Total No of Vacancies : 450 posts
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification : A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should Minimum 20 years, Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Rs.23700-42020/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.708/-, for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is – 118/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Online Objective Test, Group Discussion & Interview.
General Instructions : Candidates need not send Application Print / Documents at this stage. However, if shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview, at the time of Group Discussion and Interview, candidates will have to submit the print out of application along with other documents / certificates as mentioned below:
- Print-out of on-line application
- Print-out of GD and Interview Call Letter.Proof of Date of Birth along with proof of certificate for applicable age relaxation, if any
- Certificates and Mark lists of SSC / SSLC / X Std., 10+2 / PUC / Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation etc.
- Caste Certificate, in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates & Disability Certificate, in case of PWBD candidates
- Experience Certificate, if any, Identity proof
How to Apply
- Log on to Canara Bank Careers Page at official website to www.canarabank.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 09.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 31.01.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.canarabank.com
Previous Canara Bank Recruitment Announcement
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognized university in India - Candidates having JAIIB/CAIIB certificate / MBA ( Fin ) will be given preference + Candidate to have min 20 years of working experience in any PSB, out of which a minimum of 10 years in Corporate Credit/ Project finance/Project appraisal at branch /administrative unit.
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree from any recognized university in India Should have excellent PR skills, effective communication skill. Liasoning and negotiation skills + Candidate to have min 20 years of working experience in any PSB. Prior experience of handling PRmatters is desirable. Candidate should submit the Proof of experience at the time of interview.
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree from any recognized university in India + Candidate to have min 20 years of working experience in any PSB. Experience in handling tax matters is desirable. Candidate should submit the Proof of experience at the time of interview.
Total No of Vacancies : 03 posts
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 63 Years.
- Managing Director Higher Education Financing Agency,
6 th Floor,
Naveen Complex No 14,
MG Road, Bangalore
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 24.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 02.12.2017
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website - www.canarabank.com
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force “ITBP Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Constables posts” – Job Location “All over India”
- Water Resources Department “WRD Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Janjeervahak Posts” – In “Bihar”
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited “CMRL Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Manager Posts” – Work place ” Tamil Nadu “
- National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited “NHSRCL Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “General Manager posts” – Work Place “Delhi”
- Ramanathapuram District Court is hiring the vacancies for “Junior Administrative Assistant” – Job Location “Ramanathapuram”