Cantonment Board, Nainital has published a notification for the recruitment of 01 Computer Programmer for the year 2017. Aspirants may apply for the post till 14-07-2017 through online portal only. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Name of Post – Computer Programmer
- Total No. of Vacancies – 01(UR)
- Location – Nainital, Uttarakhand
- Age – Candidate must have an age between 18-25 years as on 30-06-2017 (upper age relaxation is in accordance to Government Norms).
- Educational Qualification – A) Candidate must have PGD with Graduate in Computer Science from a Recognized Institute or Graduate with certificate of DOE-‘A’ level. B) Good knowledge for development of software in C/CFoxpro, RDBMS e.g. Oracle/Ingres/Sybase, DB/2 etc under working environment in DOS/Unix/Windows. C) Exposure in any Networking Operative System. D) Full knowledge of office automation packages and internet.
- Pay Scale – Rs.9300-34800/- with GP Rs.4600/-
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the online portal in the official website – cbnainital.org.in
- Application fee details are as follows
- 500/- GEN Candidates
- 200/- SC/ST/PWD Candidates
- Payment to be made through Online Gateway by using Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Selection Procedure Details:
The selection will be done through Written Test, only after scrutinizing the details and short listing candidates. The Written Test will have objective type question on aptitude and computer knowledge.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Last Date of Online Application 14-07-2017 i.e. 20days after publication of recruitment notification
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Website – cbnainital.org.in
- Apply Online