Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) Junior Fellowships, Senior Fellowships Jobs Notification 2018 Released. CCRT Recruitment 2018 invites on-line applications for appointment in following Junior Fellowships, Senior Fellowships post in Centre for Cultural Resources and Training. The last date for submission of online applications is 16.10.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Junior Fellowships – 200
- Senior Fellowships – 200
Qualification : Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
No.of Posts : 400 Posts
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 25 to 40 years as on 1st April 2018), (For Post 2 – 40 years as on 1st April 2018). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Emoluments : ₹. 10,000/- to 20,000/-
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Delhi
Job Role : Junior Fellowships
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Bachelor Degree
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.indiaculture.nic.in on or before 17.09.2018 to 16.10.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out of CCRT Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- Director, CCRT, 15A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Tata Memorial Centre has announced vacancy for Clerk, Technician Posts – Job Location “Uttar Pradesh”
- Alagappa University has announced vacancy for “Teaching Assistant Posts” – Karaikudi
- Jorhat Deputy Commissioner recent announcement vacancies for “Junior Assistant” – Nagaland
- Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited “NINL Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Dy. Manager Posts” – Job Location “Bhubaneswar”