Centre for Development of Advanced Computing CDAC Recruitment 2018 invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Instructor post in Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.cdac.in. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- ELS – 15
- CS – 8
- MECH – 3
- EEE – 3
Qualification : Candidates who have completed BE / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : CDAC official Notification 2018 for more reference.
No.of Posts : 29 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 4984/-
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc|
Job Type : Full time
Job Role : Graduate Apprentice Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : BE / B.Tech
Job Location : Vellayambalam, Kerala
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.cdac.in on or before Walk in Interview 04.10.2018.
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CDAC Job notification to get aware of recruitments chedule and venue from official website www.cdac.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue(Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- Integral Coach Factory has announced vacancy for “Apprentices” – Chennai
- NIE Tirunelveli Recruitment has annunced vacancy for “DEO & Project”– Job Location “Tirunelveli”
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited “BECIL Recruitment” Vacancies For “Consultant posts“– In “Uttar Pradesh “