Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (CDIT ) Recruitment invites on-line applications for appointment in following System Administrator, Assistant System Administrator post in Centre for Development of Imaging Technology. The last date for submission of online applications is 31.10.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- System Administrator
- Assistant System Administrator
Qualification : B.Tech /BE (CS/IT)/ MCA or higher b. CCNA Certification is desirable for the above qualification and is a must for other disciplines, Diploma (3 year) – Computer Hardware, Electronics / BCA/B.Sc (CS) b. MCSE Certification is desirable for the above qualification and is a must for other disciplines + 1 year experience in system administration in offices with at least 20 nodes in a LAN. Should possess knowledge of maintaining Servers, Desktops, Printers etc.
No.of Posts : 02 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 15500/- to ₹. 21000/-
Age Limit : Candidates should be through CDIT official Notification 2018 for more reference.
selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Kerala
Job Role : System Administrator Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Freshers
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.cdit.org on or before 22.09.2018 to 31.10.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on the link New Registration.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Submit the application &.
- Take a print out of CDIT Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Anna University Recruitment has announced vacancy for “JRF Posts” – Job Location “Chennai”
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Accounts Officers Posts” – In “Hyderabad”
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment has announced vacancies for “District Judge Posts” – Work Place “Rajasthan”