The Chaudhary Devi Lal University is going to declare BA 1st semester result for session year 2016-17. The students who are searching CDLU BA 1st semester Result 2018, they can check BA 1st semester result 2018 on the official website. The chaudhary Devi Lal University has conducted Bachelor of Arts (General) 1st semester examination 2016-17 in the month of November/December. The students have appeared in the CDLU BA 1st semester exam.Now they are waiting to CDLU BA first semester Result 2018.
Table of The Page Contents
About Chaudhary Devilal University (CDLU)
Established on 2nd April 2003, Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa is named after Jan Nayak Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Deputy Prime Minister of India and the former Chief Minister of Haryana. There are 16 teaching departments with 40 courses in the University. The University has very well equipped library, laboratories and hostels for boys and girls. Well-known, reputed and experienced academicians and professionals have been associated in preparing the academic curriculum of different courses.
Chaudhary Devi Lal University Application Form, Admit Card, Time Table & Result Updates
Chaudhary Devi Lal University will send the photocopy of the answer sheet (s) of the subject/subjects for which student has applied. When Chaudhary Devi Lal University student receives photocopy (photocopies) of the answer sheet (s), he/she have to check all the answer. If he/she has any doubt about question (S) which has given unsatisfying marks by the invigilator then student have to write the question numbers on the form which is provided for the challenging.
Name of University: Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa
Name of Examination: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
Exam Date: July, 2016
Status: Result updated
How to Check Your Results
Step 1: Go to Chaudhary Devi Lal University Main website from search or directly at URL (www.cdlu.ac.in).
Step 2: Search for result tab in university main website or search in notifications.
Step 3: After that you need to enter your roll number or search your roll number in PDF to get your result.
Step 4: If you did not get result from this method don’t be afraid we have provided easy link for results here Below.
All Other Universities in Haryana
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Haryana state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Haryana
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, also known as Bhagat Phool Singh Women’s University, is the first women’s only State university of Northern India established by the Government of Haryana in August 2006 at Village Khanpur Kalan, District Sonipat. The objective of the University is to provide affordable qualitative higher education to women especially belonging to rural areas.
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, named after Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Deputy Prime Minister of India was established by the Government of Haryana on April 5, 2003.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU) is a public funded agricultural university located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural universities in Asia.
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUSTM), formerly known as Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal started in 1987 is a government university in the State of Haryana.
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST), Hisar, was founded in 1995. The jurisdiction of the university extends to the courses being run in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy and management.
- Kurukshetra University (KUK) is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana, 160 kilometres from the capital, Delhi. It is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) He was born in Beri, a town in the Jhajjar district of Haryana on 26 January 1917. Bansi Lal, Bhajan Lal and many other noted politicians learned politics under his guidance. Sharma married Savitri Devi and they had six children; three sons and three daughters. He was educated at Col. Brown Cambridge School in Dehra Dun and St, Stephen’s College. His eldest son Rajesh Sharma became Sports Minister of Haryana and Deputy Chairman of the state’s planning board. After his wife Savitri’s death, Panditji built “Savitri Nikunj”, in her memory, an exotic garden with indigenous and rare plants and trees at Raj Bhawan in Bhopal.
Central Universities in Haryana
Central University of Haryana (CUH) is in Jant-Pali village, Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India, which is set up in 500 acres, has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Government of India.
Deemed Universities in Haryana
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala Haryana – Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana is NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research. The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
- Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) is a private university in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
- Lingaya’s University is a co-educational Deemed University in the state of Haryana, India. The university has its campus in Faridabad, near Delhi.
Private Universities in Haryana
- P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2009. JGU is established in memory of Om Prakash Jindal as a philanthropic initiative of Mr. Naveen Jindal, the Founding Chancellor.
- The Northcap University (NCU) is an autonomous university situated in Sector 23-A, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- AMITY University Haryana Amity Education Valley Panchgaon,Manesar Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana-122413 – At Amity we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning.