Central Employment Exchange invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Senior Printer post in Central Employment Exchange. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 26.01.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Senior Printer
Total No of Vacancies : 05 posts
Job Location : Delhi, Panipat, Kullu, Meerut, Chamoli, Srinagar, Jaipur and Varanasi
Educational Qualification : Matriculation form a recognized Board; or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Diploma with Textile Printing or Screen Printing or Fabric Printing or Block Printing trade. Should have eight years experience in Block or Screen Printing or Dyeing or Processing house or in a printing Unit of repute.
Desirable : Three years Diploma in Textile Chemistry or Three years Diploma in handloom Technology or Diploma in Handloom and Textile Technology or one Year Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Central Employment Exchange Careers Page at official website to employmentnews.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 26.01.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 30.12.2017
- Last date for Application : 26.01.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download