Central Water Commission invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Skilled Work Assistant, Driver post in Central Water Commission. Candidates are requested to DownloadApplication through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 28.12.2017. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Skilled Work Assistant – 32
- Driver – 01
Total No of Vacancies : 33 posts
Job Location : Assam
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : 18-30 Years as on last date of receipt of the application (Upper age limit relaxable by 05(6′ e) years for SC/ST and 3(Three) years for OBC Candidates against reserved vicarious ONL v: For CWC Departmental Candidates upper age limit.
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 1800/- or 1900/- as per 6u. CPC)ccc
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Interview
How to Apply :
- Log on to Central Water CommissionCareersPage at official website to www.cwc.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised toopenNotification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out ofapplication form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
- the Supei)lltending Engineer,
Central water Commission,
1” floor, Panchayat Road,
Interested candidates should send their Applications neatly Typed/Hand Written on A4 size paper on single side (In English or Hindi) (preform of Application is also available Central Water Commission website www.cwc.gov.in und r “RECRUITMENTS”) stating name of post and code .advertisement number and date of publication in Employment News /Roger Sachar, Candidates Nan e, Fathers name, Date of Birth, (DDIMMIYYYY), Sex. (Male Female), Nationality, Educational qualifications with percentage of marks, category (SC/ST/OBC), patience certificate , if any, Employment Registration no & place of Registration (if any), Postal address, Telephone/Mobile phone no. etc. duly supported with attested copies of certificates and affixing a recent passport size colored photograph (attested) on the Application.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 29.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 28.12.2017
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.cwc.nic.in