Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam) is recruiting Rural Horticulture Extension Officer for filling up vacancies of 348 posts. Aspirants may apply for the posts on or before 24-07-2017 through online mode. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Name of the Post – Rural Horticulture Extension Officer (REHO)
- Total No. of Vacancies – 348
- Location – Chhattisgarh
- Age – Candidate must have an age not above 38 years.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must possess a Graduate degree/ B.Sc./Equivalent in Agriculture/Horticulture from a Recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale – As per CG Vyapam Norms.
How to Apply:
- Candidate can apply for the post through online portal in official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Candidate must first go through the detailed notification and the start filling up the form as per instructed.
- After the Final Submit the candidates are advised to out a print out of the competed application form for future use.
- No fee is required to apply for this recruitment.
- For further details read the official employment notification.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection of applicants will be done through Written Test & Interview.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 10-07-2017
- Last Date of Application Submission 24-07-2017
- Download Official Notification