Centre for Good Governance (CGG) has published a notification for the recruitment of Network Administrator post. Eligible candidates may apply for the post till 15-07-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Name of the Post – Network Administrator
- Total No. of Vacancies – As per Official Notification
- Location – Hyderabad, Telengana
- Age – As per Official Notification
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must have passed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc in Electronics/Computer Science with at least 50% marks from a Recognized Institute.
- Experience – Candidate must possess the experience in :-
- Networking, Switching and Firewalls for more than 6 years.
- Hardware load balancing at the gateway level.
- Router configuration and maintenance.
- SAN switches configuration and maintenance.
- DNS, DHCP, Proxy, Firewalls, Wireless network, and wired networking maintenance.
- Pay Scale – As per Official Notification
- Maintain entire network related activities such as ISPs, LAN, WAN, and Wireless network.
- Maintain routing activities in the Firewall (UTM, XTM), switches, VLAN, subnetting as per the requirement.
- Coordinate with the ISPs at the time of crucial requirements.
- Coordinating with Managers with respect to Data centre activities and gaining knowledge on Data centre network activities.
- Coordinate with Sr. Administrators, Administrators, System Support Engineers, and Network Engineers
- Record and maintained a written manual with respect to network architecture for future use.
- Migration of IT systems and hardware.
- Co-ordinate with the vendor for maintenance activities and firmware upgrades of Firewalls, Routers, and Switches.
- Configuring machines in users’ homes or in remote office sites and enabling these machines to connect over ISPs to your network (VPN).
- Monitoring network and systems to improve performance.
- Monitoring networks attacks like Passive, Active, Distributed, Insider, Close-in, Phishing, Hijack, Spoof, Buffer overflow, Exploit, Password, Eavesdropping, Data Modification, Identity Spoofing (IP Address Spoofing), Password – Based Attacks, Denial-of-Service, Man-in-the-Middle, Compromised-Key, Sniffer, Application-Layer.
- Troubleshooting network and system issues.
- Monitor Switches, LAN Cabling, Wi-Fi Routers, Network Printers, IP Phones, and IP Cameras.
- Monitor ISPs, bandwidth, P2P connectivity.
- Coordinating with Managers in designing and planning of the network.
- Installing network and computer systems.
- Expanding the network, adding new host machines to the network and administering network security.
- Troubleshooting network problems, setting up a new network and connecting it to the existing network using a machine functioning as a router, thus creating an internetwork.
- Train Network engineers/Junior Staff regarding the activities performed.
- Willing to work in any shift, any time, any place.
- Any other works related to data centre assigned by Project Manager/Manager
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the online portal http://careers.cgg.gov.in/apply.do
Selection Procedure Details:
The selection will be done through Personal Interview after thorough investigation of documents and testimonials submitted.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Last Date of Online Application 15-07-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Website – https://www.cgg.gov.in/careers_NA_28062017.html
- Apply Online – http://careers.cgg.gov.in/apply.do