OFFLINE Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to various posts under Central Government Health Scheme Recruitment. Selection of which will be made through Skill Tests, Trade Tests following Document Verifications.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post & Vacancies :
- ECG Technician Junior – 1
- Lay Health Visitor Group C- 1
- Nursing Officer Staff Nurse Grade I – 3
- Pharmacist -cum-Clerk (Siddha) (Group ‘C’) – 1
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (Group ‘C’) -2
Job Location : Chennai
Educational Qualification : 12th class pass with science Subjects or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Diploma in E.C.G. Technician course from a recognized institute: and one year experience in handling of E.C.G. Machine in any recognized Hospital. Two years Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Course under vocational stream of 10+2 possessing the certificate from the Central Board of Secondary Education. Registered as Auxiliary Nurse Mid-Wife with the respective Nursing Councils. 3. In lieu of Mid-Wifery, a six monhs duration course as prescribed by lndian Nursing Council.
Application Fee :Applications Fees for UR/OBC candidates by way of Demand Draft for Rs 100/- in favour of ‘pay and Accounts Officer, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Chennai’ should be attached with hard copy of the application and sent by post to the address given above, for General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.600/-. No fees for SC/ST/Physically challenged candidates
Pay Scale :Pay Matrix-Level
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed For Post 1 – 40 Years, For Post 2 – 30 Years, (For Post 2 – 18 to 25 Years), (For Post 3, 4 – 21 to 35 Years).
Selection Procedure : Interview
How to Apply : Interested candidates should apply Online. This Online registration is available from 01/09/2017 to 21/09/2017.
Hard copies of the self attested documents as mentioned against each post (by clicking the name of the post shown on the right side of the screen) and the Demand Draft are to be attached (as per notification) with the duly filled in, downloaded application form and to be sent by post to address
Office of the Additional Director,
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS),E-2-C,
Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar
Chennai – 600090
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application :01.09.2017
- Last date for Application : 05.10.2017
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services has announced vacancy for Staff Nurse – Job Location “Puducherry”
- Ordnance Factory Board has announced vacancy for “Various Posts” – Mumbai
- SEBI has announced vacancy for “Officer Grade A” – Work Place “All over India”