OFFLINE Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to various posts under Central Ground Water Board (Ministry of Water Resources) Recruitment 2017. Selection of which will be made through Skill Tests, Trade Tests following Document Verifications.
Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Staff Car Driver (Group C)
No of Vacancies : 33 posts
Job Location : All India
Educational Qualification : Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent, possess driving license for Heavy Vehicles, three years experience of driving heavy vehicle.Knowledge of motor mechanism and ability to read and write Hindi or English language and numbers
Pay Scale : Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Application Fee : Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Interview, and Trade Test
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected Short Listing, Personal Interview, Document Verification
How to Apply : Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements and are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply through proper channel. if already in government service to the Office of Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board. West Central Region, Swaminarayan College building, Gita Mandir Road, Shah Alam Tolnaka, Ahmodabad-380022 furnishing their blo-data indicating Name, Father’s Name, Permanent and Present Address. Telephone No./ Email-ID (if any) and caste certificate alongwith attested copies of all certificates/ testimonials so as to reach this office by 08.10.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application: 09.09.2017
- Last date for Application: 08.10.2017
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Application Form – Click Here to Download
Previous Central Ground Water Board Announcement
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RECRUITMENT
- The applicant has to be visited the official website http://cgwb.gov.in/ for all the eligibility details and has to be clicked on the ‘Application Form – Download File’ link in the page.
- The required details have to be put in the prescribed format. The applicant should be Error-free during the form fill up.
- After filling up the form with required details, the application has to be submitted to the following adress.
- Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents has to be sent to the following address, along with the resume of the applicant.
- The envelope of the applicant must be super scribed with ‘Application for the post of Staff Car Driver…’ and have to be sent in the following address.