OFFLINE Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to various posts under Central Ground Water Board (CGWB). Selection of which will be made through Skill Tests, Trade Tests following Document Verifications.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RECRUITMENT
Name of the Post : Staff Car Driver
No. of Vacancies : 31 posts
MaximumAge Limit : 18 to 27 Years
Required Qualification :
The Candidates should have 10+2 qualification from a recognized board.
Should have valid driving license and contain 3 years experience of driving heavy vehicle.
Must own good knowledge in motor mechanism.
Able to read and write English or Hindi language.
Pay Scale : As per Central Government Norms
Last Date for Application – 20th August 2017
- The applicant has to be visited the official website http://cgwb.gov.in/ for all the eligibility details and has to be clicked on the ‘Application Form – Download File’ link in the page.
- The required details have to be put in the prescribed format. The applicant should be Error-free during the form fill up.
- After filling up the form with required details, the application has to be submitted to the following adress.
- Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents has to be sent to the following address, along with the resume of the applicant.
- The envelope of the applicant must be super scribed with ‘Application for the post of Staff Car Driver…’ and have to be sent in the following address.
Central Ground Water Board,
West Central Region, Swamy Narayan College,
Ahmedabad – 380022, Gujarat.