Chennai District Court invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Junior Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant post in Chennai District Court. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 29.12.2017 till 5.30 P.M. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Junior Administrative Assistant – 02
Educational Qualification : 10+2/HSC Passed
Name of Post : Junior Administrative Assistant (Computer Operator) – 01
Educational Qualification : 10+2/HSC Passed along with a Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation/Diploma in Computer Applications.
Total No of Vacancies : 03 posts
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Age Limit : Scheduled Caste/Schedules Caste (Arunthathiyars) Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all Cases – 18 to 35 Years. Most Backward Classes/De notified Communities Backward Classes and Backward Classes(Muslims) – 18 to 32 Years. “Others”i.e.(Candidates not belonging to SC,SC(A), ST,MBC/DC, BC and BC(M) – 18 to 30 Years. Age relaxation concession will be made with reference to the existing Government Rules/Government Orders.
Pay Scale : Rs. 19500 – 62000 (Pay Matrix) (p.m) (Level-8)
Selection Procedure : After scrutinizing the applications the List of Shortlisted candidates will be finalized. Selection will be based on the outcome of written Competitive test/Personal interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Chennai District Court Careers Page atofficial websiteto www.ecourts.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification &Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- All the filled applications along with all the testimonials and documents with a Self addressed Postal cover by affixing the Postal Stamp Rs.50/- should be sent to this office either through Registered Post or Directly on or before 29.12.2017 at 05.45PM to the under mentioned office. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ADMINISTRATUVE ASSISTANT/ JUNIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (COMPUTER OPERATOR“at the top.
- The Chairman/Principal District Judge,
District Legal Services Authority,
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 14.12.2017
- Last date for Application : 29.12.2017 till 5.30 P.M
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.ecourts.gov.in