Chennai District Court invites applications for recruitment of 18 Office Assistant Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form throughOfficial Website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/chennai. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 01.03.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Office Assistant Posts
Qualification : Candidates who have completed 8th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidates OC Candidates – 30 Years, BC/MBC Candidates – 32 Yesr, SC/ST Candidates – 35 Years.
Emoluments : ₹. 15700 to ₹. 50000/-
No.of Posts : 18 Posts
Selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Role : Office Assistant Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : 08th
How to Apply
Previous Chennai District Court Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post : Junior Administrative Assistant - 02
Educational Qualification : 10+2/HSC Passed
Name of Post : Junior Administrative Assistant (Computer Operator) - 01
Educational Qualification : 10+2/HSC Passed along with a Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation/Diploma in Computer Applications.
Total No of Vacancies : 03 posts
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Age Limit : Scheduled Caste/Schedules Caste (Arunthathiyars) Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all Cases - 18 to 35 Years. Most Backward Classes/De notified Communities Backward Classes and Backward Classes(Muslims) - 18 to 32 Years. “Others”i.e.(Candidates not belonging to SC,SC(A), ST,MBC/DC, BC and BC(M) - 18 to 30 Years. Age relaxation concession will be made with reference to the existing Government Rules/Government Orders.
Pay Scale : Rs. 19500 - 62000 (Pay Matrix) (p.m) (Level-8)
Selection Procedure : After scrutinizing the applications the List of Shortlisted candidates will be finalized. Selection will be based on the outcome of written Competitive test/Personal interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Chennai District Court Careers Page atofficial websiteto www.ecourts.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification &Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- All the filled applications along with all the testimonials and documents with a Self addressed Postal cover by affixing the Postal Stamp Rs.50/- should be sent to this office either through Registered Post or Directly on or before 29.12.2017 at 05.45PM to the under mentioned office. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ADMINISTRATUVE ASSISTANT/ JUNIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (COMPUTER OPERATOR“at the top.
- The Chairman/Principal District Judge,
District Legal Services Authority,
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 14.12.2017
- Last date for Application : 29.12.2017 till 5.30 P.M
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website - www.ecourts.gov.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research “CIMFR Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Technical Assistant/Gr. III posts” – Job Location “Ranchi”
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited “AIATSL Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Security Agents Posts” – In “Chennai”
- Election Commission of India “ECI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Research Assistants posts” – Work Place “Delhi“