Chennai Port Trust is recruiting Chief Engineer for filling up vacancies of 01 posts. Aspirants may apply for the posts till 21.12.2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment :
Name of Post : Chief Engineer
Total No of Vacancies : 01 post
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu.
Educational Qualification : Degree or equivalent in Civil Engg. from a recognized University / Institution. Seventeen years experience in executive cadre in Planning / Construction / Design / Maintenance preferably of Port and Marine Structures in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 45 Years.
Pay Scale : Rs. 51300-73000 /-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Chennai Port Trust Careers Page at official website to www.chennaiport.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility, take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
- Port of Chennai,
No, 1 Rajaji Salai,
Tamil Nadu 600 001
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 06.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 21.12.2017
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.chennaiport.gov.in
Previous Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post :
Accounts Officer Gr.I - 1
Asst. Executive Engineer (Electrical) - 1 post
Dy. Marine Engineer - 2
Marine Engineer - 1
Pilot - 1
Accounts Officer Gr.I
- - Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India + 2 yrs experience
Asst. Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- - Degree/Equivalent in Electrical Engineering + 2 yrs experience
Dy. Marine Engineer
- - MOT II-Class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 + 2 yrs experience as independent Watch Keeping Engineer on Board a foreign going ship
- - MOT I-Class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 + 1 yr experience as Chief Engineer / 2nd Engineer on Board a foreign going ship
- - Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping or Equivalent + 1 yr experience as Master / Chief Officer of a foreign going ship
Pay Scale : Rs.20600-46500/- to Rs.29100-54500/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply through official website chennaiport.gov.in
- Candidates must send the completed application form along with attested copies of original documents of certification and other testimonials to the following address via post only -"Capt. P.T. Sadanandan Dy. Conservator Chennai Port Trust No.1, Rajaji Salai Chennai – 600 001"
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Application Submission 18-07-2017
- Last Date of Application Submission 31-08-2017
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- National Fertilizers Limited has announced vacancy for JEA, Fireman Posts – Job Location “All over india”
- Tamil Nadu Police has announced vacancy for “Youth Force” – Work Place “As per Official Notification”
- Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited has announced vacancy for “Executive Trainee Finance Posts” – All over India