Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) Chennai Technician, Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. CIPET Chennai invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Technician, Assistant post in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.cipet.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 05.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Technician Gr.III (Tool Room / Testing / Processing / Design / CAD-CAM-CAE)
Educational Qualification : Dip. in Mech. / DPMT/ DPT/PGDPTQC/ PGDPPT/PDPMD with CAD/CAM; with 1 year experience in the relevant field OR ITI (Fitter / Turner / Machinist) with 2 years experience.
Name of Post : Administrative Assistant Gr. III
Educational Qualification : Full time first class Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with T/W Higher and/or Shorthand lower with working knowledge of MS Office with 2 years’ post qualification experience. + 2 years relevant post qualification experience.
Name of Post : Accounts Assistant Gr. III
Educational Qualification : Full time first class Graduation in Commerce with working knowledge of Tally Software with 2 years post qualification experience + 2 years relevant post qualification experience.
Total No of Vacancies : Various post
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Upto 35 years for Schedule Tribe (ST) candidates as on the last date of receipt of application. Go through CIPET Chennai official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Pay Scale : Rs.21700/- per month
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill test.
How to Apply
- Log on to CIPET Chennai Careers Page at official website to www.cipet.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 06.07.2018
- Last date for Application : 05.09.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.cipet.gov.in
Previous CIPET Chennai Recruitment Announcement
Name of Posts :
Director/ Chief Manager
Age : 30 yrs to 45 yrs
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- The candidates can apply for the post through the official website https://www.cipet.gov.in
- Candidate must send the complete application form with recent passport size photograph and attested copies of relevant documents & testimonials to the following address via post - "Chief Manager, CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai–600032"
- No fee for applying.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection procedure will be done through Interview.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Last Date of Application Submission 30 Days from the Date of Publication
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- VOC Port Trust has announced vacancies for “Teaching Staff job” – Job Location Tamil Nadu
- Indian Army Rally Jaipur is hiring the vacancies for “Soldier General” – Job Location “Allover India”
- India Post Payments Bank recent announcement vacancies for “Senior Manager post” – Job Location “Delhi”