Centre For Management Development (CMD) Recruitment 2018 Candidates are requested to Download Project Assistant Posts in Application through Official website www.cmdkerala.net. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 17.10.2018 and end up by 31.10.2018. You can check here BEL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, BEL Selection Process, How to Apply, BEL Syllabus, BEL Question Paper. Please read an announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob.com page.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Consultant (Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation) – 01
- Consultant (Health and Nutrition – 01
- Consultant (Financial Management) – 01
- Consultant (Capacity Building & BCC) – 01
- Consultant (Procurement) – 01
- Consultant (Procurement) – 01
- Project Associate – 01
Qualification : PG Degree/ Diploma in Management/ Computer Applications Computer Science or B.Tech./ B.E. in IT/ Computer Engineering or PG in Science with formal training on IT/ Computer with at least 55 % marks, Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and conversant in the local language, Good computer skills, At least 3 years’ experience in IT/ICT systems implementation and analysis, CA/ CS/ CMA (CWA) or MBA (Finance) from reputed institution with at least 55 % marks. Expertise in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Expertise in double entry book keeping., Knowledge in accounting packages such as Tally, At least 3 years’ post qualification experience out of which 1 year should be in Government/ PSU/International Donor agencies, Graduation in Science/ Engineering/ Technology, Good oral and written communication skills in local language, At least 3 years of experience working with technology and software application support in implementation of Government projects.
No.of Posts : 87 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 18,000/- to ₹. 60,000/-
Age Limit : Ccandidates should be throught Age Limit For 3 years to 15 years
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test, interview, Written exam|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc|
Job Type : Full Time
Job Location : Kerala
Job Role : Project Assistant Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : PG Degree, B.Tech B.E
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.cmdkerala.net. on or before 17.10.2018 to 31.10.2018.
- Search for Project Assistant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to CMD Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on CMD and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 87 Project Assistant job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if CMD asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute “AMPRI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Technical Assistant Posts” – Job Locaation “Bhopal”
- Reserve Bank of India “RBI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Officer Posts” – In “All Over India”
- National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons “NIEPMD Recruitment” is announced the vacancies for “Assistants Posts” – Job Location “Chennai”