Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI Chennai) invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Skilled Worker post. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. Candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Skilled Worker
Total No of Vacancies : 06 posts
Job Location : Chennai
Educational Qualification : 10th Std Pass. Desirable Qualification – Worked in Fishing Unit / Hatchery Unit / Able to Swimming)
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should minimum 20 maximum 45 years.
Pay Scale : Rs.15,500/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply : Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CMFRI Chennai Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.cmfri.org.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
Mandapam Regional Centre of CMFRI
Mandapam Camp, Ramanathapuram District – 623 520.
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview : 23.02.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.cmfri.org.in
Previous CMFRI Recruitment Announcement
- Name of Post - Data Entry Personal
- Total No. of Vacancies - 04
- Location - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Age - Candidate age must not be more than 35 yrs for male & 40 yrs female.
- Educational Qualification - Candidate must have Graduation with proficiency in computer.
- Pay Scale - Rs.12000/- per month
- Interested candidates may send their complete CV/Resume to the given e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walk-in-Interview Date 28-07-2017
- Walk-in-Interview Venue is
- Last Date of Application 25-07-2017
- Walk-in Interview Date 28-07-2017