CLAT Result 2018 Check Online Common Law Admission Test Results, Cut Off Marks, Merit List, Counselling Dates & Schedule. Recently Chanakya National Law University which is known as CNLU has released notification for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Notification 2018. Students seeking admission in the law graduation courses are attended for CLAT 2018, Now they are eagerly waiting for the release of CLAT Results 2018. This is the very interesting update for you CLAT Results 2018 will be updated soon at the official page of the organization.
About Chanakya National Law University (CNLU)
In the State of Bihar, where the seeds of the earliest republic were sown and the crop of democracy cultivated, a need was felt by the government for a university which would provide quality legal education and strive to raise national legal standards to competitive international level and promote legal awareness in the community, which will lead to the realization of goals embodied in the Constitution of India. Thus, on August 15th, 2006 came into being Chanakya National Law University at Patna under the able guidance of its Vice – Chancellor/Pro – Chancellor, Prof. Dr. A. Lakshminath, former Dean and Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad. CNLU was established under the Chanakya National Law University Act, 2006 (Bihar Act No. 24 of 2006) and included in section 2(f) & 12(B) of the U.G.C. Act, 1956.
Chanakya National Law University B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, BCA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, Ph.D, BA (Hons.), B.Sc (Hons.) Revaluation Results 2018
We are providing the result link with our best wishes to all students, who have given CNLU University exams of different streams. Exams, which were conducted was in different level of toughness as compare to last year, so the result statistic may be different this year. But we believe that those students who have done great hard work will definitely succeed and this toughness level make them good leader of their stream in future.
Name of the Council/University: Chanakya National Law University
Name of the Exam: BA LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons) Semester Examinations
Official Website: http://www.cnlu.ac.in/index.php/en/
How to Check CLAT Results 2018 Online
- Applicants first login to organization official login page www.clat.ac.in
- Then search for CLAT Result 2018 link, Hit on the link
- New window will be opened for access your call letter
- Provide desired information like registration number and date of birth
- Click on submit button, then your CALT Result 2018 will appear in your screen
- Download and take a print out of it for future reference
All Other Universities in Bihar
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Bihar state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Bihar
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) popularly known as B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University, is a public university located in the north prime of Bihar state in the city of Muzaffarpur in India.
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) also called B. N. Mandal University is situated at the district headquarters, Madhepura adding glory to the educational atmosphere of this district.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
- Jai Prakash University (JPU) in Chhapra, Bihar, India. It was established by the Government of Bihar in response to the needs of the people of Saran commissionary.
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (KSDSU) is a state university located at Darbhanga, Bihar, India, dedicated to the teaching and promotion of Sanskrit. Its jurisdiction covers the whole of Bihar.
- The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) Results 2018 is a public university in India. Begun in 1972, the university initially functioned from the Mohanpur House at Sara Mohanpur village of Darbhanga–Sakri route.
- Magadh University is situated in Bodh Gaya, Bihar India. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission. The university is now governed by Bihar State University Act 1976.
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University, 3 Polo Road, Patna- 800 001 (Bihar) – Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University or simply MMHAPU, is a state university in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established under the provisions of the Bihar State Universities Act 1976, with effect from 10 April 1998.
- Nalanda Open University (NOU) is a university at Patna in Bihar state, India. It is the only university in Bihar providing education through distance and open education.
- Patna University, the first university in Bihar, was established in 1917 during the British Raj, and is the seventh oldest university of the Indian subcontinent.
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University is one of 65 agriculture universities in India. It is near Pusa Bazaar, in Samastipur District, Bihar.
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) also known as Bhagalpur University, is a public university in Bhagalpur, Bihar, India. It was established on 12 July 1960, having local colleges initially associated with Patna University.
- Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) named after the well known national hero and distinguished freedom fighter of 1857, was established on 22 October 1992 with its Headquarter at Ara, under the Bihar University Act 1976 [as amendment Act 9 of 1992].
Central Universities in Bihar
The Central University Bihar (CUSB) of South Bihar is one of the sixteen newly established Central Universities by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009.
Deemed Universities in Bihar
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (NNM) is located in Nalanda, Bihar, India. It was established in 1951 under Rajendra Prasad to revive the ancient seat of learning in Nalanda. It became a Deemed university in 2006.